New Free Social Media Training Video by JM Internet Group Identifies Free Tools for Small Business.
Web video explains best Twitter, Facebook, and Google+ tools for small business. Small businesses and small business marketers can leverage video training and free SMM tools to enhance their social media visibility, free.
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) May 13, 2012
The JM Internet Group, a leader in providing Social Media classes online, is proud to announce a new, free social media training video explaining the top ten free tools for social media marketing. Social Media Marketing is all about conversations and relationships, about moving marketing targets from prospects to customers to fans to evangelists. Tools exist to monitor and engage customers about social media; the JM Internet Group tracks these tools as part of their research effort for small business.
“Social Media Marketing or SMM is the hot new thing,” explained Jason McDonald, Senior SEO Director at the JM Internet Group. “Free Social Media tools are necessary in any successful Social Media Marketing Strategy and our new training video helps marketers get the most out of their social media efforts.”
To view this free social media marketing video go to -
Social Media Marketing – Class Syllabus
The social media marketing class is taught in three parts. Part I focuses on the ‘big picture’ as well as Facebook, Google+, and LinkedIn. Part II focuses on local search and review marketing. Part III focuses on YouTube, Twitter, and creating a successful small business social media plan.
- Social Media MarketingWhat is Social Media? How does Web 1.0 differ from Web 2.0, and where are the marketing opportunities? Your Social Media Marketing (SMM) Plan
- Social Media – My Friends:Facebook, Linkedin, Google+ Marketing. How to listen, engage, and deploy an effective social media strategy.
- Local Search and Reviews Marketing: Google Places, Yelp, and Amazon.com Reviews – getting listed, engaging your customers via reviews, being high on the search list.
- Twitter Marketing:What Twitter is, how to Tweet effectively!
- YouTube Marketing:leveraging Youtube’s special relationship with Google as part of your SEO strategy as well as your social media strategy.
- Your Social Media Marketing Plan:creating an organized plan defining your social media goals, the opportunities posed by the most relevant media, a step-by-step to do list, and finally a participation and monitoring strategy.
Why Social Media Marketing Matters for Small Business
Social media marketing is the next big thing for small business, but it’s not just about lead generation – it’s about relationship building. SMM is the knowledge and skill to gain Twitter followers, and then use Twitter marketing to get them to buy. SMM is the knowledge to set up a Facebook fan, get Facebook fans, and then build relationships and start conversations about your brand and products on Facebook. And SMM is all about leveraging free social media tools to monitor your online reputation and build buzz.
As part of the JM Internet Group’s trainings in online Social Media Marketing, the website hosts a free ‘on demand’ webinar on the top ten free tools for SEO. In addition, all students who sign up for the paid social media marketing trainings get a copy of the company’s ‘Social Media Toolbook’ – tips and pointers to over 100 free social media tools online.
About JM Internet Group
The JM Internet Group provides SEO, Social Media Marketing, and Google AdWords training and courses for busy marketers and businesspeople. Online search engine optimization training helps explain keywords, page tags, link building strategies and other techniques needed to climb to the top of search engine rankings for Google, Yahoo, and Bing. The teaching methodology is hands on, with live examples and discussions, taught from the convenience of each student’s computer.
JM Internet Group, Media Relations
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/5/prweb9501743.htm