ARRIS Takes its Solutions for the Complete Digital Home to ANGA Cable in Germany
SUWANEE, Ga., May 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ – ARRIS Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARRS) will bring its industry-leading portfolio of DOCSIS® 3.0 high density solutions to ANGA Cable in Cologne, June 12-14, 2012 (Booth E21, Hall 10.2).
Live and interactive virtual demonstrations will show how ARRIS solutions facilitate service provider content and feature delivery by supplying increased capacity and a seamless migration path between legacy service delivery and next-generation IP networks. Among the solutions to be displayed are:
- The Touchstone® TG1652 telephony gateway, featuring 16 downstream channel bonding with Dual Band Concurrent Wi-Fi® and integrated MoCA.
- The ARRIS C4® CMTS, with 32D Annex B/24D Annex A eXtended downstream Cable Access Module (XD CAM) and 24U CAM. Along with the new 16 downstream Touchstone® TG1652 in-home voice and data modems, the C4 CMTS can deliver data speeds of up to 800 Mbps downstream and 120 Mbps upstream.
- The Media Services Platform MSP2800 which offers two configurations: a high density Edge QAM supporting broadcast, narrowcast, switched digital video (SDV) and M-CMTS applications; and an advanced video processing engine that supports statistical multiplexing, rate grooming and advertising insertion, with greater scale, affordability and performance.
- ConvergeMedia(TM) XMS Distribution Platforms and SkyVision(TM) linear and advanced advertising management solutions, which deliver geographically and demographically targeted ads to handheld devices, using adaptive bit rate technology. Utilizing an open API and existing SCTE 130-compliant specifications, the solution allows operators to accelerate network integration at the lowest TCO.
- ServAssure(TM) network monitoring and EventAssure(TM) outage management assurance solutions that simplify the delivery and maintenance of complex services while reducing operational costs and complexity.
- The ARRIS 1 GHz-capable CHP CORWave(TM) energy efficient dual density forward transmitter, and high density, multi-wavelength, 1550 nm CHP optics.
- ARRIS Wi-Fi® solutions – a suite of advanced indoor and outdoor wireless solutions providing superior performance for Metro Wi-Fi, hospitality and commercial businesses.
Additionally, two senior ARRIS executives will speak during ANGA’s International Technology Summit:
- Bruce McClelland, ARRIS Group President of Products & Services, will speak along with leading cable CTOs on: “The Connected Home – Technologies and Business Models”, on June 13 at 10.00 AM, in the conference area Room A.
- Charles Cheevers, ARRIS Co-CTO, will speak on the “IPv6 and Cloud Services – The Trigger for the new DOCSIS 3.0 World” panel on June 14 at 10.00 AM in the conference area Room B.
For more information on ARRIS solutions, please visit: http://www.arrisi.com/get/anga/
ARRIS is a global communications technology company specializing in the design, engineering and supply of communications and IP technologies that support broadband services for residential and business customers around the world. The company supplies broadband operators with the tools and platforms they need to deliver and monitor advanced video, data and voice subscriber services, including whole home video across multiple screens, ultra high-speed data, personalized advertising and carrier-grade telephony. Headquartered near Atlanta, in Suwanee, Georgia, USA, ARRIS has R&D centers in Beaverton, OR; Chicago, IL; Cork, Ireland; Kirkland, WA; Redwood City, CA; Shenzhen, China; State College, PA; Tel Aviv, Israel; Wallingford, CT and Waltham, MA, and operates support and sales offices throughout the world. Information about ARRIS products and services can be found at www.arrisi.com.
SOURCE ARRIS Group, Inc.