iKC Announces Final List of Speakers and Fire Up Presenters for Upcoming Innovation and Entrepreneur Event
iKC, the Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce and Think Big Partners´ premier conference on innovation and entrepreneurship, has unleashed the list of speakers and Fire Up presenters for the event which will take place on June 20, 2012 at the H&R Block World Headquarters.
Kansas City, MO (PRWEB) June 15, 2012
iKC, Kansas City´s premier event on innovation and entrepreneurship, has announced its list of speakers, panelists and Fire Up presenters for the event on June 20, 2012 at the H&R Block World Headquarters in downtown Kansas City.
iKC, sponsored by Master Your Card Missouri, was formerly known as The Chamber´s Innovation Conference and Think Big Partners´ Think Big Kansas City. iKC is a day-long conference with the mission to foster innovation and creativity in Kansas City, help build the “City of Entrepreneurs”, and provide innovation and startup education for corporate creatives, KC businesses and entrepreneurs.
Panelists and moderators during the breakout sessions at iKC include:
- Joni Cobb of Pipeline
- Cameron Cushman of The Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation
- Dan Stratman of AirportLife LLC
- Nate Allen of 4 First Names LLC
- Steve L. Nicholson of Cretcher Heartland
- Alana Muller of Kauffman FastTrac
- Grant Burcham of Missouri Bank
- Jeff Blackwood of ABPathfinder
- Tom Boozer of UMKC Bloch School
- Kyle Johnson of Audio Anywhere (Bixy)
- Jonathan Whistman of LiveOn
- Sean Beckner of FrontFlip
- Angelo Trozzolo of Trozzolo Communications
- Brad Satterwhite of KEM Studios
- Sam Meers of Meers Advertising
- Mary Heinrich of Fleishman-Hillard
- Nick Franano of Novita Therapeutics
- Kelly Pruneau of Women´s Capital Connection
- Kelly Tyler of Kelly Tyler Training Services
- Michele Markey of Kauffman FastTrac
- Belinda Waggoner of hr-haven, inc.
- John McDonald of Boulevard Brewing Company
- Trey Bowen of Superior Bowen Asphalt
- Chuck Caisley of KCP&L
- Jill Meyer, Technology Development and Commercialization Specialist
- Dr. Michael E. Raynor, Director of Deloitte Services
- Aaron Deacon of the Social Media Club of Kansas City
- Ramsey Mohsen of Digital Evolution Group
- Shelley Kramer of V3 Integrated Marketing
- Allison Way of Inboun Marketing
- Von McConnell of Sprint
- Ken Conklin of BATS
- Michael Helmstetter of MRI Global
- Luke Norris of Hallmark
- Stephanie Young of Hallmark
- Jennifer Bailey of Hovey Williams
- Danny O´Neill of The Roasterie
- Micah LaCerte of Hitch Fit
- Jay Martin of IdeaMold
- Teresa Moravek of PERFORMANCEPOINT, Inc.
- Theodore Svoronos of Merchant University
- Greg Elliot of 1102 Grand
- Chris Ford of Cretcher Heartland
Inspire Talk presenters at iKC include:
- Brent Comstock of bCom Tech Solutions
- Ashley Raiteri of VaultPAD Ventures
- Matt Condon of Athletic & Rehabilitation Center
- Don Peterson of Big Iris
- Josh Coleman of AgLocal
- Mark Logan of Barkley
- Rick Usher of the City of Kansas City, Missouri
Fire Up presenters include:
Fire Up Topic #1: What´s the Next Disruptive Innovation?
- Kevin Payne– Better Data, Better Decisions, Better Lives
- Joel Stephens– Augmented Reality Mirror: Next Time, “Test Drive” Your New Hairstyle First!
- Adam Coomes– Non-Sexy: The Next Disruption
- Doug Richards– Gamification: The Way We Work, Learn and Play
- Christian Braddock– Slurpees, Big Gulps and the Gross Profit Split: The Revolution of the Franchisor-Franchisee Relationship
Fire Up Topic #2: Answers to Questions You Didn´t Know You Had
- Tim Sylvester– How Can Modern Infrastructure Make KC the Most Entrepreneurial City in the World?
- Herb Sih– How to Get S%&^ Done Fast
- Shaun Williams– How to Maximize ROI in a Mobile World
- Eze Redwood–Innovative Platforms Bring Collaboration: How Unique Virtual Spaces Can Unite Groups
- Bryan Richard– Why Software Development is Hard: 5 Tips for Managing Developers, Shipping Software, and Staying Sane
A special thanks to presenting sponsor Master Your Card Missouri and other iKC sponsors including H&R Block, 7-Eleven, KC Business Magazine and Hovey Williams LLP. iKC will take place on June 20, 2012 from 8:30am until 5:00pm with an after-party at the Power and Light District (PBR) from 5:00pm-7:00pm. To register for a ticket to iKC, please visit http://www.sparkinginnovation.org.
About The Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce:
The Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce is the area’s oldest and only regional chamber of commerce, serving both Kansas and Missouri companies throughout the Kansas City metropolitan area. Founded in 1887, 2,500 companies and organizations belong to The Chamber, including most of the community’s major employers.
The Chamber’s mission is twofold: to provide responsive and committed leadership that builds a vibrant and thriving community and to assist members in growing businesses. For more information, visit http://www.kcchamber.com.
About Think Big Partners:
Think Big Partners is an early-stage startup accelerator and mentorship-based collaborative network located in Kansas City, Missouri. Think Big Partners has successfully launched or grown over 100 successful companies with its creation of coworking spaces, entrepreneurial conferences, essential services, startup resources and funding. To learn more about Think Big Partners, please visit http://www.thinkbigpartners.com.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/6/prweb9604394.htm