New MarketTools CustomerSat Mobile Provides Anywhere-Access to the Industry’s Most Powerful Enterprise Feedback Management Solution
SAN FRANCISCO, June 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — MarketTools, Inc., the leader in software and services for customer feedback and market research, today announced CustomerSat Mobile, the mobile version of MarketTools CustomerSat, the industry’s leading web-based enterprise feedback management (EFM) solution. With CustomerSat Mobile, users can harness CustomerSat’s powerful feedback management features, optimized for mobile browsers. Mobile users can monitor surveys in real-time, take action to respond to customer trends and issues, and access the industry’s most robust role-based reporting and analytics. CustomerSat Mobile is available on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Android devices via mobile web browsers, with no downloads required.
“With CustomerSat Mobile, my mobile device can become the control center of our voice of the customer programs,” said Tim Izatt, Director, Customer Services at Vivint. “I can monitor customer feedback in real-time and view key analytics from my favorite CustomerSat dashboards while I’m on the go.”
CustomerSat Mobile: An Optimized User Experience for the Mobile Customer Experience Professional
CustomerSat Mobile is available to users anywhere their mobile devices can connect to a cellular service or a Wi-Fi signal, and is accessed via the mobile browser they already use on their smartphones – no app download is needed. It offers a flexible, scalable mobile layout that optimizes the user experience on a mobile phone or tablet, and also gives users looking for a consistent view across devices the opportunity to switch to the desktop layout at any time. Key features of CustomerSat Mobile include:
Mobile Access to MarketTools CustomerSat Dashboards
- Access the industry’s most powerful interactive dashboards in mobile-optimized views
- Get detailed reports on key trends, key drivers, and key performance indicators (KPIs) vs. goals
- Access a key metrics scorecard to compare results across individuals and teams, and use significance testing to identify meaningful changes in performance
- Access the latest verbatim comments from survey respondents
- Share information by emailing data to colleagues and sending reminders from mobile dashboards
Mobile Access to MarketTools CustomerSat Surveys
- View all your surveys with status info, deployment details, and response rates
- Monitor real-time survey results anywhere you go
- View number of cases created in response to survey results, including overdue cases
Deploy Surveys to Mobile Users
- Improve response rates and response quality by capturing “in-the-moment” feedback from customers at key interaction points
- View and test surveys from a mobile device
- Launch surveys to mobile customers via QR code, email, or survey link
- Launch surveys via social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter
“CustomerSat Mobile delivers critical, actionable customer feedback that helps on-the-go customer experience professionals make smarter business decisions to positively impact customer satisfaction,” said Scott Arnold, President and CEO of MarketTools. “In an increasingly mobile world, CustomerSat Mobile helps companies interact more effectively with mobile customers, and gives them the ability to stay on top of the customer experience no matter where they are.”
About MarketTools® CustomerSat(TM) Software and Services
MarketTools CustomerSat is a Web-based enterprise feedback management (EFM) solution used by the world’s leading businesses to capture, analyze, and act on feedback from customers, employees, and partners. MarketTools EFM consultants are available to help CustomerSat customers get the most out of their investment in EFM, from design of satisfaction programs to advanced analysis of survey results.
Through the use of powerful dashboards, comprehensive analytic tools, action management technology, and the expert knowledge of customer satisfaction consultants, MarketTools helps clients optimize satisfaction and loyalty programs that deliver high-value business impact.
About MarketTools, Inc.
MarketTools is the leading provider of software and services for enterprise feedback management (EFM) and market research. The company is focused on providing leading organizations the actionable customer insights they need to make better business decisions that lead to high-value business impact. As the first company to make online surveys widely available on the Web, MarketTools continues its market-leading position by providing the broadest range of powerful, accurate and integrated customer insight technologies that empower companies to become the most customer-centric organizations in their industries. MarketTools is a privately held company with corporate headquarters in San Francisco and European headquarters in London. For more information, please visit www.markettools.com.
Vice President, Marketing
SOURCE MarketTools, Inc.