Daily Deal Site Sidebuy.com Suggests Top 5 Links for Summer Blog Content
Daily deal coupon aggregation site Sidebuy.com suggests summer content ideas for local blogs and news websites based on seasonal searches. Links to travel, summer internships, camps, summer recipes, and, of course, daily discount coupon aggregation sites like Sidebuy.com are in season.
Vancouver, BC (PRWEB) June 23, 2012
Summer officially kicked off with Google Hot Searches for ways to stay cool. Coupon aggregation site SideBuy.com, offers its top five suggestions for links that local bloggers and news sites can provide on their home pages to help attract visitors. Based on popular searches on its site and Google, Sidebuy.com suggestions offering content around these topics:
- Summer Travel Ideas: The travel bug bites some people at the last minute, so why not provide a link to places nearby that don’t require advance planning. Also, if people have family or friends visiting from out of town, they may need a few ideas of where they can take them for entertainment or to enjoy the beautiful weather. Local bloggers can suggest a few favorites by providing links to sites with more information.
- Summer Deals: Many local businesses use summer as a way to get people to visit their stores, restaurants or shops. Coupon aggregation sites like Sidebuy.com are a great way for local websites to link out to these deals where people can search for discounts as deep as 90 percent off regularly priced items and services.
- Summer Recipes: Not into salads or sangrias? Try providing links to searches for the best summer sandwiches and get almost 50 million results. There are also new twists on grilling recipes and fruit-filled desserts.
- Summer Internships: While many students are having a hard time finding a part-time job this summer, some are using internships as a path to lead to paying jobs after they graduate. It’s not too late to start looking for opportunities to learn a trade this summer. Linking to some of these positions can make a local site very popular.
- Summer Camps: From fishing to hiking to crafts, there are summer camps available for kids of all ages, and based on all kinds of hobbies and interests. Providing links to local camps can be very helpful for readers who aren’t sure where to begin looking.
Merchants can offer daily deals on everything from movie tickets to tennis lessons. Sidebuy.com acts as a search engine for daily deals. It offers access to all coupons without having to read several different emails or search on several different discount coupon websites.
SideBuy.com is the most comprehensive daily deal aggregator that lists all deals available in Canada, U.S., Australia and United Kingdom. Deals can be offered by price, category or location. By compiling such a vast list, SideBuy can offer users up to 90 percent discounts from all over the web and is the most efficient way to score the best deals.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/6/prweb9630513.htm