Projecturf, the Online Project Management Software, Offers SMB’s Task Level Budgeting, New Reporting & Tracking Capabilities, and Page Loading Speeds Up to 20X Faster
Projecturf — http://www.projecturf.com — provides SMB´s and freelancers with new time and expense reporting, task level budgeting, global status reporting and tracking, and significant speed improvements. The enhanced project budgeting and reporting features offer a simple way to compare budgets to actuals, easily monitor the status of all projects, and make important decisions based on recent progress.
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) June 28, 2012
Projecturf — http://www.projecturf.com – the online project management software, improves budgeting capabilities by adding time estimates to tasks and subtasks along with simple methods to track and report progress. “Allowing SMB´s to better allocate workloads, keep their budgets inline with expectations while preventing cost overruns, and providing their users with additional tools to effectively manage their schedules will improve project visibility and significantly increase productivity through better time management, says Chuck Pearson, CEO of Projecturf. In addition, the new budgeting reports give project managers and business owners a snapshot of how involved each task is and any risks of going over budget.
Projecturf now offers the following features and enhancements to all new and existing users:
- Task Estimating: add time estimates to each task and subtask in the system. Compare the time expected to complete each task against the actual time spent by clicking the timer icon. Time estimates can be adjusted as requirements fluctuate by simply editing the task.
- Task Budgeting Report: view the status, budgeted time, actual time spent, percent of budget, and total cost for each task and subtask. This report is available for individual projects as well as globally to show all projects and tasks. Quickly filter by date and user, show subtasks, and use the nicely formatted print option to manage the task budgets all in one place.
- Speed Enhancements: significant speed improvements resulting in page loading speeds up to twenty times faster in many cases. Users will now enjoy pages loading instantly; even companies with thousands of records and hundreds of projects in the system will experience the same instant results. These major improvements come from upgraded hardware, several new database components, and optimizing the code and structure.
- Global Hours and Fees Report: view billable hours and fees for all projects. View by all projects for each user or all users for each project to see which projects have the most costs associated with them and who is getting things done. This report can be filtered by user and dates, sorted, and printed.
- Global Project Status Reporting: view the status of every task and subtask using the new Global Project Completion report. This report displays the status, due date, duration, percent complete, and responsible persons for tasks and subtasks across all your projects. It can be filtered by date and person, sorted, and printed. This report can be used as a task list and status report for each user.
With these latest web based project management enhancements, SMB´s are able to mitigate the risks of cost overruns, easily track progress to meet deadlines, effectively allocate resources and manage workloads, and effortlessly adjust timelines and budgets as projects evolve. What´s more, the much needed and anticipated speed enhancements offer a quick and efficient experience for all users. With the new flexible and robust tools, Small-to-Medium sized businesses are much better equipped to manage all the moving parts of their projects while staying within their budgets.
Projecturf offers a 14-day risk-free trial. All business plans come with unlimited storage space with no cap on users, project managers, or features. Visit http://www.projecturf.com to learn more.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/6/prweb9645074.htm