Top Tech Analyst Issues Special Report on ‘Triple Crown’ Tech Stocks that Deliver Dividends, Exploring Altera, Microchip Technology, Linear Technology, and More
PRINCETON, N.J., June 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — Next Inning Technology Research (http://www.nextinning.com), an online investment newsletter focused on technology stocks, has published a new special report designed to help investors build a high-yield tech portfolio. This report covers 28 dividend-paying tech stocks including Altera (Nasdaq: ALTR), Microchip Technology (Nasdaq: MCHP), Linear Technology (Nasdaq: LLTC), Analog Devices (Nasdaq: ADI) and KLA-Tencor (Nasdaq: KLAC).
Editor Paul McWilliams is best known for spotting big winners like Apple early. He advised Next Inning readers to buy Apple nearly a decade ago when the stock was trading below $10 and earlier this year, he advised investors to take some profits when it spiked above $600. However, that is only one side of the tech investing story and, for some investors, it comes with far too much risk exposure.
In his new special report, “Triple Crown Tech Stocks,” McWilliams carefully demonstrates that it is possible to assemble a simple portfolio of tech stocks that pays a higher dividend, has a lower price to earnings ratio and yet also is likely to provide greater growth potential than an investment in the S&P 500 Index.
McWilliams spent a decades-long career in the technology industry, and has earned a reputation for his skill in communicating complex technology trends to individual investors and professional analysts alike. His reports have won over readers with their ability to unravel the complexities of the industry and, more importantly, identify which companies are likely to be the winners and losers as technology trends change.
McWilliams thinks his 13-page Triple Crown report should be read by all tech investors and is making it available free of charge to all who sign up for a no-obligation free trial to Next Inning Technology Research.
To get ahead of the Wall Street curve and receive Next Inning’s latest reports for free, you are invited to take a free, 21-day, no obligation trial with Next Inning. For full details on this offer, please visit the following link:
McWilliams’ “Triple Crown Tech Stocks” report is the product of extensive analysis:
– McWilliams’ analysis begins with 28 dividend-paying tech stocks, including Altera, Microchip Technology, Linear Technology, Analog Devices and KLA-Tencor. From there, he takes readers through careful analysis of the various companies to illustrate how to boil down a list of potential investments into a grouping that makes sense and is most likely to deliver the targeted results.
– Through his process of evaluation, McWilliams illustrates how to consider important factors like dividend sustainability, value on both a relative and absolute basis, and sector overlap to optimize growth and manage risk.
– Critically, McWilliams’ report outlines which of these tech stocks are likely to maintain and grow their dividends, providing a source of wealth for investors for years to come.
– McWilliams also illustrates how filters that are based only on published fundamental data can lead investors to the wrong conclusions. To do this, he uses these classic filters first to build statistically ideal portfolios and then shows why his “tuned” analysis that is based on decades of experience in the technology industry, his worldwide network of field contacts and years of investing experience produce what he thinks is the best portfolio allocation. Readers will appreciate how McWilliams drives these factors down to very specific and actionable suggestions with target allocation ideas resolved down to 0.1%.
– The result is a list of 14 high-yielding tech stocks and an accompanying allocation strategy that lay the groundwork for a new approach to tech sector investing that will help investors meet their goals in the long term. McWilliams’ “Triple Crown” approach is designed to beat the S&P 500 in all three categories: yield, value, and growth potential.
– Beyond technology, McWilliams has a strong track record of correctly predicting macroeconomic trends. On March 24(th), he issued a warning that we would soon see the massive first quarter rally come to an end and, with that, a broad market correction (a fall of 10% or more). The NASDAQ hit its 2012 peak only two trading days after McWilliams’ warning and, since then, fell in line with his projection. Ahead of the market opening on June 18th, McWilliams released his updated “Strategy Review” that provides his outlook for the second half of 2012. This is another report investors won’t want to miss.
Founded in September 2002, Next Inning’s model portfolio has returned 263% since its inception versus 49% for the S&P 500.
About Next Inning:
Next Inning is a subscription-based investment newsletter that provides regular coverage on more than 150 technology and semiconductor stocks. Subscribers receive intra-day analysis, commentary and recommendations, as well as access to monthly semiconductor sales analysis, regular Special Reports, and the Next Inning model portfolio. Editor Paul McWilliams is a 30+ year semiconductor industry veteran.
NOTE: This release was published by Indie Research Advisors, LLC, a registered investment advisor with CRD #131926. Interested parties may visit adviserinfo.sec.gov for additional information. Past performance does not guarantee future results. Investors should always research companies and securities before making any investments. Nothing herein should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security.
CONTACT: Marcia Martin, Next Inning Technology Research, +1-888-278-5515
SOURCE Indie Research Advisors, LLC