Quantellia Launches Management Solution for Complex, High-Value Projects and Programs
“Program war room” software reduces costs and risks, adds predictive analytics and simulation to program and project management.
Denver, Colorado (PRWEB) July 12, 2012
Quantellia, LLC, the leading global provider of visual decision modeling and simulation solutions, today announced the launch of its Decision Engineering for Enterprise Program Management (DEEPM) solution worldwide. DEEPM provides “war room” functionality for complex, enterprise-scale projects and programs.
“We set out to use automation to provide managers of complex programs and projects who feel things are ℠getting away from them´ with more forward visibility and control than they have ever had before,” said Quantellia Chief Scientist Dr. Lorien Pratt. “DEEPM is designed for ℠mega´ programs, like large construction initiatives, businesses transforming their communications and IT infrastructures, or large-scale reorganizations.”
DEEPM is an add-on to traditional project and program management solutions that addresses program managers´ needs to consider the effects of their decisions on the operating business, as well as on the program itself. It integrates an easily configurable business modeler with program and project management tools and provides program management staff with intuitive, touch-screen-enabled visualizations that they can use to automatically assure that program-related decisions also optimize business objectives. DEEPM allows program managers to rapidly locate and proactively fix errors, constraint violations, and sub-optimal business outcomes at the planning stage, before they result in implementation failures in the field and non-delivery of business outcomes.
DEEPM saves costs and reduces risk in four ways:
1. Automatically runs business rules to ensure that tasks will be completed on time, taking into account scheduling, dependencies, and other factors.
2. Optimizes task and project scheduling to ensure that tasks that produce the most value are performed first (based on subcontracts, resource costs, business benefit from the task, and other factors), in order to achieve operational expenditure benefits as early as possible.
3. Aligns incentives with all stakeholders.
4. Provides an easy-to-use touchscreen interface that allows teams to collaborate on “what if” scenarios for new schedules.
Quantellia CEO Mark Zangari commented that, “I am excited to be offering our DEEPM solution worldwide, because there are many projects that have the potential for substantial cost savings, like our launch customer, where the deployment of DEEPM saved tens of millions of dollars.”
Key benefits of DEEPM are as follows:
- Assurance of not only program outcomes, but business operational and financial outcomes affected by the program, but not part of it.
- Ability to include business rules that are outside the program, but affect it, in the decision model.
- Greater and clearer visibility of sources of risk and their impacts on both program and broader business outcomes.
- More advanced warning of potential risks, providing more time to take corrective action.
- Extensive automation of typically manual tasks, such as in-flight change impact analysis.
About Quantellia, LLC
What if you could see the future, and then change it? Quantellia allows you to understand how today´s decisions affect tomorrow. The company´s award-winning World Modeler software platform allows users to rapidly create an interactive decision simulation that illustrates how decisions flow through a cause-and-effect model to impact outcomes. With the ability to draw from a variety of enterprise and / or web-based data sources in real time, World Modeler is the next evolutionary step in decision support software, going beyond presentation of the current situation to an integrated prediction of the future impact of today´s decisions. Quantellia offers its platform to a network of professional decision modelers, and also offers line-of-business applications like its new Decision Engineering for Enterprise Program Management (DEEPM) solution.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/7/prweb9684644.htm