Infusionsoft Surpasses Second Quarter Goals: Increases Global User Base to 35,000, Adds 60 Employees, and Secures New Corporate Headquarters
GILBERT, Ariz., July 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — Continuing the momentum of a record-breaking year, Infusionsoft, creator of the all-in-one web-based sales and marketing software for small businesses, celebrates strong growth for the second quarter of 2012. Exceeding goals in every department, Infusionsoft closed the quarter with the addition of 1,500 new small business customers. Today, 9,800 small businesses representing 35,000 users in 62 countries use Infusionsoft’s sales and marketing software to convert leads, grow sales and save time. With the addition of 60 new hires pushing the company to 250 employees, Infusionsoft also broke ground on its new 86,000 square foot headquarters in Chandler, Ariz., which the company will move into later this year. Infusionsoft plans to grow from 250 to 1,000 employees over the next three to four years.
“Infusionsoft is changing the world for small businesses in a big way,” says co-founder and CEO Clate Mask. “At the heart of Infusionsoft is our desire to help small businesses succeed. The sad truth is that most small businesses are totally under-served with over-built solutions that are designed for ‘SMBs’ or they try to use a variety of point tools that don’t fully connect their sales and marketing processes, leading to lost sales and time. The market will continue to see Infusionsoft grow as we provide software, services and education that small businesses can’t find anywhere else.”
Additional noteworthy achievements for the second quarter of 2012 include:
- Customers processed $284 million e-commerce dollars with Infusionsoft
- Launched the Infusionsoft Marketplace with 150 apps, plugins and Certified Partners
- Customers sent 800 million emails through the software
- Customers captured 10 million leads through web forms
- Customers added 29 million contacts to their CRM databases through data importing
- CEO Clate Mask was named Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year finalist and named as one of the Top 25 Most Admired CEOs by the Phoenix Business Journal.
- Network Products Guide named Infusionsoft a finalist in the Best Products and Services category
- Infusionsoft was honored by the Gilbert Chamber of Commerce for its contribution to the local community by being named Large Business of the Year
- At InfusionCon, the company’s annual user conference that attracted 1,500 attendees, Infusionsoft released its Spring 2012 Release which included a fresh interface, new Campaign Builder, lead generation and scoring features, as well as enhancements in e-commerce and support.
“I spent 55 business days on vacation last year because of the confidence I have in Infusionsoft,” says Luc Stokes, CEO of Degree33 Surfboards. “Our revenue numbers are up 56 percent and I know Infusionsoft helped to make that possible.”
Infusionsoft provides an all-in-one sales and marketing software for small businesses. Its web-based solution helps small businesses automatically market to get more customers, grow sales and save time. The privately held, five-time Inc. 500/5000 company is based in Gilbert, Ariz. and is funded by Mohr Davidow Ventures and vSpring Capital. For more information, visit www.infusionsoft.com.