Wave Accounting Launches New Tools for the Wave Pro Network; Helps Small Businesses Connect and Collaborate With Accounting Professionals in the Cloud
TORONTO, July 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — Wave Accounting, the innovators of award winning small business accounting software, today announced the launch of new tools to connect accountants and bookkeepers with Wave’s nearly 300,000 small business customers. These tools are the latest addition to the Wave Pro Network, a virtual community of accountants and bookkeepers in public practice who help small businesses with accounting services, bookkeeping and tax preparation.
Features of the Wave Pro Network tools:
- Wave Pro Directory: Hundreds of thousands of Wave users can now search for Wave Pros by location and specific area of expertise, including accounting, bookkeeping, training/consulting and tax preparation.
- Detailed Profile Pages for Pros: Each Wave Pro receives a dedicated profile page, which includes a photo, company logo and detailed description of expertise area, as well as social media integration.
- Wave Community Space: Wave customers can post questions in a Q&A-style forum and receive answers from Wave Pros, as well as other Wave community members.
- Community Engagement: Wave Pros can contribute answers to boost their presence in the community and attract customers to their profile pages; Wave Pros will also receive recognition from the community by getting feedback on their answers.
- Free Promotion for Trusted Pros: The strongest contributions to the Wave Community Forum will be promoted to hundreds of thousands of business owners via email and social media.
Membership in the Wave Pro Network is 100 percent free for qualified accountants and bookkeepers.
“The new, no-cost Wave Pro Network tools enable accountants and bookkeepers to connect and collaborate with Wave’s exponentially growing user base in the cloud,” says Scott Zandbergen, Vice President of New Products and Professional Network Development at Wave Accounting. “The Wave Pro Directory is an easy-to-use, effective presence on the web. Wave Pros who already have a website will boost their online presence and gain valuable SEO links. Simultaneously, we’re making it easy for our end users to find the right Wave Pros for their needs.”
About Wave Accounting
Based in Toronto, Canada, Wave provides integrated online applications that help small business owners around the world run their businesses. Wave has raised more than $19 million in funding in a year and a half, during which time it has signed up nearly 300,000 small business customers around the world. Wave Accounting currently tracks more than $30 billion in small business income and spending; customers can sign up for free at WaveAccounting.com. WavePayroll.com is available now in Canada; U.S. customers can sign up for advance invitations at http://wavepayroll.com/advance-invitation.
SOURCE Wave Accounting