Nuclear Energy Insider: Department of Energy, Zion Solutions, Magnox Ltd and Sellafield Ltd Meet in November to Discuss $30billion + Nuclear Decommissioning Supply Chain.
With the decommissioning projects costing up to $5billion, it is critical for decommissioning managers to complete their projects on time and within their stringent allocated budgets.
(PRWEB) August 10, 2012
In order to do so, important questions have to be asked including:
- What are the most efficient ways of prioritizing and allocating funds to various projects on site to mitigate fiscal risk?
- Which contractual model will best suit the project and enable you to work effectively with your supply chain?
- What “off the shelf” solutions can provide value for money and what new technologies can revolutionize decommissioning work on site?
Nuclear Energy Insider is teaming up with the Nuclear Decommissioning Report for their 2nd Annual Nuclear D&D Supply Chain Conference taking place on November 1-2, Hilton City Centre Hotel, Charlotte, NC to answer these questions.
Bringing together 200+ global senior level executives from the Department of Energy, Zion Solutions, Magnox Ltd, Sellafield Ltd, U.S NRC, Nuclear Energy Agency, CEA, EWN and URS to name a few; this two day business critical event is set to be the decommissioning focused conference of the year
If you are serious about discovering new procurement, prioritization and cost models as well as the latest cutting edge technologies which will ensure you deliver your project on time and on budget this is simply a meeting you cannot afford to miss. Join them in Charlotte and you will:
- Receive the very latest International, DOE and Commercial D&D project updates and apply lessons learned to your project to ensure on time and on budget project completion
- Get to grips with contractual models and procurement strategies to enable you to plan more effectively and choose the best suppliers for your projects
- Hear about the latest prioritization and cost estimating tools which will guarantee accurate budget allocation and risk mitigation to ensure successful project delivery
- Discover cutting edge technologies including remote handling, lazer and off the shelf solutions which will revolutionize your decommissioning program
- Get the most up to date regulatory advice including successful compliance within international frameworks and effective project negotiations to avoid costly delays
++ Exclusive Nuclear Decommissioning Report D&D Market Trend panel session: Get the latest global market forecast from leading D&D experts to remain ahead of the game and identify commercial opportunities for your business
For all the latest decommissioning information including our fantastic speaker line up, unique agenda and exclusive discount codes download your brochure now at: http://www.nuclearenergyinsider.com/usdecom/conference-event-brochure.php
For further information on the 2nd Annual Nuclear D&D conference including exhibition and sponsorship opportunities contact emmab(at)nuclearenergyinsider(dot)com
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/8/prweb9773313.htm