PendoTECH Launches Virus-Depth Filtration System with Real-Time Monitoring
PRINCETON, N.J., Aug. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ — The lack of specialized equipment for manufacturing-scale bioprocesses can increase the labor and time required for normal flow filtration operations. PendoTECH’s recently launched Virus-Depth Filtration System enables complete process control with pre- programmed functions for different steps during the critical flow filtration process. Equipped with a real-time monitor and built in alarms that provide regulation; the system’s use of PendoTECH’s Single Use Pressure Sensors, tubing pinch valves, single use flow meter& non-invasive air detector permit a single use fluid path to increase the process efficiency. There are strict pressure limits and additional control components to prevent high pressure situations from potentially jeopardizing a batch
While the fully automated pump control paired with the sensor & scale monitoring help re-direct the flow, the engineered turn-key stainless steel design features heavy duty casters for portability and a completely sealed front panel for convenience in clean environments where frequent wipe-downs are required. Available with IQ/OQ validation templates to assist with custom validation.
- Featuring four tabs for easy navigation, the Graphical Use Interface (GUI) is designed for use via touch-screen operation or with a mouse:
- Setup View- sets alarms and creates a data file for process storage
- System View- displays current process values and change pump flow rate
- Trends View- ability to trend process variables, ability to quickly auto-scale or manually scale the axes, and ability to export a trend of interest either as data or a graphics file
- Maintenance View- sets up pump based on tubing size, calibrate pH and conductivity, select units of measure, configure flow meter
PendoTECH is committed to providing value-added products and services to companies in the biopharmaceutical industry for enhanced development and production of products derived mainly from biological systems. As the number of biologicals produced by cell culture increases and the industry matures, new technologies and process approaches are available for comparison to the existing ones for evaluation of enhanced production output and reduced cost of goods. Contact us at http://www.pendotech.com/ or 609-799-2299 for more information.
Public Relations PendoTECH, 609-799-2299, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com