NI TestStand 2012 Increases Automated Test Throughput, Flexibility With New Modular Framework
AUSTIN, Texas, Aug. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — National Instruments (Nasdaq: NATI) today introduced NI TestStand 2012, the latest version of its automated test management software. With its new modular process architecture, NI TestStand 2012 helps engineers increase the flexibility and throughput of their automated test systems. The new modular framework makes test setup easier, expands test and reporting flexibility, and makes it possible for engineers to simultaneously test and report during parallel testing.
“With its new asynchronous processing, NI TestStand 2012 greatly increases our test system performance,” said Alessandro Bernocchi, software manager at Alfamation, a leading test solution provider. “It helps us achieve significant gains in test throughput by immediately testing the next device under test while our data collection for the initial DUT happens in a separate thread automatically.”
- Asynchronous result processing makes it possible to continue testing devices while simultaneously generating reports or data logging
- Plug-in architecture facilitates advanced customizations, including multiple report formats, with minimal code changes
- NI Idea Exchange Community-requested features that reduce development time, including drag-and-drop code module files for step autogeneration, improved array and string manipulation, and more
Readers can learn more about NI TestStand 2012 by visiting these additional resources:
- Product details: www.ni.com/teststand
- Webcast video: NI TestStand 2012 New Features
- Free NI TestStand 2012 evaluation download
About National Instruments
Since 1976, National Instruments (www.ni.com) has equipped engineers and scientists with tools that accelerate productivity, innovation and discovery. NI’s graphical system design approach to engineering provides an integrated software and hardware platform that speeds the development of any system needing measurement and control. The company’s long-term vision and focus on improving society through its technology supports the success of its customers, employees, suppliers and shareholders.
National Instruments, NI, NI TestStand and ni.com are trademarks of National Instruments. Other products and company names listed are trademarks or trade names of their respective companies.
Editor Contact: Sarah Beck, (512) 683-5126
SOURCE National Instruments