Salesforce Service Cloud Recognized as a Leader in Customer Service by Independent Research Firm
SAN FRANCISCO, Aug. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — Salesforce.com [NYSE: CRM], the enterprise cloud computing (http://www.salesforce.com/cloudcomputing/) company, today announced the Salesforce Service Cloud has been recognized as a Leader in the Forrester Research, Inc., July 2012 report, The Forrester Wave(TM): CRM Suites Customer Service Solutions, Q3 2012.
Comment on the News:
- “Companies of all sizes are transforming into social enterprises to build deeper, more meaningful relationships with their customers,” said John Wookey, executive vice president, social applications, salesforce.com. “The Service Cloud helps companies deliver exceptional customer service, connecting social, collaborative contact centers with websites, communities and public social networks.”
The Service Cloud, Built to Deliver Customer Service for the Social Enterprise
Salesforce.com is helping businesses to bridge the social gap and meet customers where they are – on social networks and mobile devices – with the social enterprise. With the Service Cloud, companies get all the benefits of cloud computing and everything they need to deliver customer service for the social enterprise, including a collaborative contact center powered by Salesforce Chatter, self-service communities and the ability to deliver customer service over public social networks. Each of these areas is supported by a rich social profile of the customer, a single underlying knowledge base, and unified service level agreement management.
According to The Forrester Wave(TM): CRM Suites Customer Service Solutions, Q3 2012: “Salesforce.com provides very strong customer service capabilities, including phone agent support, social customer service, and social listening capabilities — all delivered via very usable interfaces. It offers strong support for agent collaboration, knowledge base, self-service to live-service transitions, email response management, forums, customer service analytics, customer data management, and workflow.”
Recent Accolades for the Service Cloud and Service Cloud Customers:
- This latest recognition by Forrester follows salesforce.com’s placement by Gartner in the Leaders quadrant in the Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Service Contact Centers, 2012.
- The Service Cloud was recently named winner of the CRM magazine 2012 Service Leader Awards in both the Customer Case Management and Web Support categories.
- Service Cloud customers are experiencing incredible success:
- Corel Software recently won a 2012 Gartner & 1to1 Media CRM Excellence Award in the customer service category, along with a 2012 CRM Service Elite Award from CRM magazine.
- Symantec Corporation recently won a 2012 Gartner & 1to1 Media CRM Excellence Award in the customer service category.
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines recently won a 2012 CRM Service Elite Award from CRM magazine.
- Huntington National Bank recently won a 2012 CIO100 Award for its Service Cloud and Salesforce Sales Cloud deployments.
If you’d like to tweet about the Service Cloud’s leadership position in the Forrester Wave report, here is a suggested tweet to send to your followers:
- Click to tweet: .@Salesforce @ServiceCloud recognized as a Leader in Forrester Wave: CRM Suites Customer Service Solutions; details: http://bit.ly/Nh9vEM
- To view The Forrester Wave(TM): CRM Suites Customer Service Solutions, Q3 2012, please visit: http://bit.ly/Nh9vEM
- Like the Service Cloud on Facebook: http://facebook.com/ServiceCloud
- To see a demo of the Service Cloud, visit: http://bit.ly/OyETO3
- For more information on Salesforce Service Cloud, please visit: http://www.salesforce.com/service-cloud
With more than 100,000 customers, salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing company that is leading the shift to the social enterprise. Social enterprises leverage social, mobile and open cloud technologies to put customers at the heart of their business. Based on salesforce.com’s real-time, multitenant architecture, the company’s platform and application services allow customers to:
- Create employee social networks with Salesforce Chatter, Salesforce Rypple and Salesforce Force.com.
- Develop customer social networks with the Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Service Cloud and Salesforce Data.com.
- Connect with customers on public social networks with Salesforce Heroku, Salesforce Radian6 and Salesforce Site.com.
- Empower small businesses to become social enterprises with Salesforce Desk.com and Salesforce Do.com.
- Extend a company’s social enterprise with apps from the leading enterprise app marketplace, AppExchange.
- Run apps on Database.com, the first social enterprise database.
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase salesforce.com applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce.com has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “CRM.” For more information please visit http://salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.
©2012 salesforce.com, inc. All rights reserved. Salesforce.com, Salesforce, Chatter, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Radian6, Jigsaw, AppExchange, Force.com, Heroku, and all associated logos are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc. in the United States and other countries. Salesforce.com offers its Siteforce products and services in Germany under the Force.com Sites trademark. Other names used herein may be trademarks of their respective owners. Other names used herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.