Wondershare(TM) PDF Editor Windows(R) Version 2.0 Gives Users More Features Than Adobe(R) Acrobat X Pro For Hundreds of Dollars Less
SAN FRANCISCO, Aug. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ — The PDF format, the de-facto standard for transportable documents worldwide, makes communicating and collaborating more efficient; that is, until you need to edit one. Wondershare Software today announced the availability of PDF Editor V2.0, a comprehensive PDF editing solution that allows easy editing of any PDF, even encrypted PDFs. Add, delete, edit or move text and images within the PDF. An optional OCR plug-in allows PDF Editor to edit the text of a scanned PDF document. PDF Editor can also convert PDFs to popular Office formats and even the EPUB e-book format (a Wondershare exclusive!), Create PDFs from several poplar document types, split/merge PDFs; and best of all, it costs a fraction of what Acrobat X costs.
Wondershare PDF Editor is a snap to use, and packed full of PDF editing and converting features, many of which are not even offered by Acrobat X Pro. PDF Editor’s super-powers includes:
- Complete, direct PDF editing – add, delete, edit, or move text and images anywhere within the PDF just like a word processor;
- Need more editing capabilities? Convert a PDF to MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, EPUB (exclusive!), or convert to a host of image formats including JPEG, TIFF, PNG, BMP or GIF;
- Optional OCR Plug-In enables PDF Editor to convert scanned PDFs to fully editable documents. Also allows scanned PDFs to be converted to Office formats;
- Complete PDF annotation solution, allows collaboration among document owners; text can be highlighted, underlined, strike-out, and sticky notes can be applied anywhere;
- PDF creation – create a PDF from all MS Office formats or text documents, even create password secured PDFs:
- Merge multiple PDFs into a single PDF, extract a single page or range of pages from a PDF, crop PDF pages to remove scanning artifacts, and more!
“Wondershare PDF Editor is a dream come true for frustrated PDF users,” said Devin Tang, Director of Product Marketing for Wondershare. “Gone are the barriers for editing a PDF just like you would in Word, or converting a PDF to another, more appropriate format if needed. PDF Editor is easy to use, delivers exceptional results and does it all at a price that won’t break the budget.”
Pricing and Availability
Wondershare PDF Editor V2.0 is currently available for $69.95 from the Wondershare.com online store. The optional OCR plug-in is available for $19.95 (requires an activated copy of PDF Editor to be installed). A Mac® version of PDF Editor is also available, as are trial versions of PDF Editor. Learn more or download at www.wondershare.com.
Wondershare Software Co., Ltd., an IDG invested company, is an innovative software developer dedicated to delivering the very best in software products and services to the worldwide consumer and business market segments. Wondershare has branch offices in the United States, Germany and Japan. Wondershare has been honored as Deloitte Tech Fast 500 Asia Pacific and China 50 for three consecutive years, and Forbes Business Potential of China for two consecutive years. For more information about Wondershare and its products, please visit http://www.wondershare.com.
Wondershare is a registered trademark of Wondershare Software Co. Ltd. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
SOURCE Wondershare Software Co., Ltd.