Salesforce.com Chairman and CEO to Keynote Deutsche Bank’s 2012 dbAccess Technology Conference
SAN FRANCISCO, Aug. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), the enterprise cloud computing company, today announced that Marc Benioff, Chairman & CEO, will keynote at Deutsche Bank’s 2012 dbAccess Technology Conference on Thursday, September 13, 2012 at 1:10pm (PT) / 4:10pm (ET) in Las Vegas, NV.
An audiocast of Mr. Benioff’s keynote, along with a follow up Q&A session, will be available on salesforce.com’s website at www.salesforce.com/investor.
Founded in 1999, salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing company that is leading customers in their transformation to become social enterprises. Social enterprises are able to connect with customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways. Based on salesforce.com’s real-time, multitenant architecture, the company’s platform and application services give customers the tools to create a true social front office and revolutionize the way they sell, service, market, collaborate, work, and innovate.
- Grow your business with the world’s #1 sales app, Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Deliver amazing customer service with the award-winning Salesforce Service Cloud
- Listen, engage, advertise, and measure social media marketing with the Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Build social and mobile cloud apps on the Salesforce Platform and extend social enterprise success with the world’s leading enterprise app marketplace, the AppExchange
- Achieve breakthrough collaboration and productivity with Salesforce Chatter
- Align, motivate and drive performance with Salesforce Rypple
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase salesforce.com applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce.com has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “CRM.” For more information please visit http://salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.
Copyright © 2012 salesforce.com, inc. All rights reserved. Salesforce.com, Salesforce, Chatter, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Radian6, Data.com, AppExchange, Force.com, Heroku, and all associated logos are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc. in the United States and other countries. Salesforce.com offers its Siteforce products and services in Germany under the Force.com Sites trademark. Other names used herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.