F&I Express Launches ExpressTabletSM iPad App for Aftermarket F&I Agents
Express Tablet provides aftermarket F&I Agents instant access to all of their clients, prospects, provider and venders at the touch of a finger.
Palos Verdes, California (PRWEB) September 09, 2012
F&I Express and its industry leading F&I Express eContracting platform announced today the launch of ExpressTabletSM, an iPad application that provides aftermarket F&I Agents secure electronic access to all of their dealer, prospect, provider, product and vendor information. ExpressTabletSM provides Agents with a complete mobile office solution, a single easy-to-use tool that delivers point-of-contact sales and service support to help increase dealer PVR and Agent effectiveness.
Key capabilities of ExpressTabletSM include:
- Online integrated calendar scheduling and ExpressMap GPS access to clients and prospects.
- Effectively present the Agent´s provider and product information, together with agreements, training, and product information.
- Access and update provider, dealership and vendor contacts quickly and easily.
- Tailor sales calls using customized administrator and agent company presentations.
- Stay current with online product data, customer and prospect information, forms, rate cards, and training materials.
- One place to safely and securely access all of your critical data, agreements, and reports that you need to manage your business.
ExpressTabletSM Analysis and Reporting features include:
- Achieve goals with dealer proposal development, presentation and tracking capabilities
- Track success though real-time access to production reporting when used with F&I Express.
- Combine reports with rollup capabilities for local-regional-national level reporting.
- Continuously up-to-date and accurate content with automatic synchronization.
“ExpressTabletSM makes the life of an aftermarket F&I agent easier by providing them with a mobile office to be more effective and efficient, and to sell more to their dealer clients”, said Brian Reed CEO of Intersection Technologies — F&I Express. Reed added “We have built the reputation of F&I Express around dramatically improving the electronic contracting, registration, and remittance of aftermarket products. ExpressTabletSM provides agents with a great tool to be more productive and successful with their dealers.”
F&I Express will be demonstrating ExpressTabletSM and its F&I Express e-contracting platform at the Industry Summit on September 10-12 at the Paris hotel in Las Vegas. For more information please call F&I Express at 1-855-364-3977. You may visit F&I Express also at http://www.FandIExpress.com
About Intersection Technologies, Inc.
Intersection Technologies, Inc. and its F&I Express e-contracting platform enables dealers to go to one place to electronically prepare and remit all of their aftermarket F&I products. F&I Express delivers a fast, easy process for dealers by eliminating redundant data entry, ensuring that every contract is prepared correctly, while giving agents and administrators/providers real-time access to all contract production from the dealer. ExpressTabletSM is a mobile tool that delivers what aftermarket F&I Agents need to help make their dealers and their businesses be more successful.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/9/prweb9878426.htm