Salesforce.com Chairman and CEO to Speak at TechCrunch Disrupt
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), the enterprise cloud computing (http://www.salesforce.com/cloudcomputing/) company, today announced that Marc Benioff, chairman and CEO of salesforce.com, will join Michael Arrington, general partner of CrunchFund, onstage for a fireside chat at TechCrunch Disrupt on Tuesday, Sept. 11, 2012 at approximately 10:50 a.m. (PT) / 1:50 p.m. (ET) in San Francisco. TechCrunch Disrupt SF 2012 is TechCrunch’s sixth annual conference in San Francisco.
A live webcast of the keynote will be available on the TechCrunch website at http://techcrunch.com/.
Founded in 1999, salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing leader. Using salesforce.com’s social and mobile cloud technologies, companies can connect with customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways. Based on salesforce.com’s real-time, multitenant architecture, the company’s platform and apps give customers the tools to create a social front office and revolutionize the way they sell, service, market, collaborate, work, and innovate.
- Grow your business with the world’s #1 sales app, Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Deliver amazing customer service with the award-winning Salesforce Service Cloud
- Listen, engage, advertise, and measure social media marketing with the Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Achieve breakthrough collaboration and productivity with Salesforce Chatter
- Align, motivate and drive performance with Salesforce Rypple
- Build social and mobile cloud apps on the Salesforce Platform and extend success with the world’s leading enterprise app marketplace, the AppExchange
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase salesforce.com applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce.com has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “CRM.” For more information please visit http://salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.