Multi-Play Consumer Telecom Services Market Strategies Reviewed in New Market Research Report
ReportsnReports.com adds new market research report “Strategies for Delivering Multi-Play Consumer Services” to its store. Multi-play consumer telecom services feature convergence, personalization, specialization, mobility and simplicity.
Dallas, TX (PRWEB) September 24, 2012
This research report examines the essential themes behind successful market for multi-play consumer telecom services — convergence, personalization, simplification, specialization, mobility and simplicity — in terms of: architectural / functional components; opportunities for service differentiation; key enabling technologies; challenges in implementation and deployment; market examples; potential market obstacles.
Features and benefits
- Identify the key consumer meta-themes that are behind successful multi-play services.
- Examine the enabling technologies and architectural components behind these essentials, and also examples of market implementations and obstacles.
- Analyze existing multi-play services in order to replicate their successes and learn from any failures.
Telecom operators must find ways to differentiate their brand in a market where services and service providers are often indistinguishable. Five features characterize successful multi-service offerings: convergence, personalization, specialization, mobility and simplicity. Leveraging these features differentiates consumer products and services.
Providers’ success and profitability with converged services depends on a convergence architecture that adapts content to networks and devices, optimizes user experience, and rationalizes the business model.
Providers need a “me-centric” architecture for applications, services and environments that personalizes from the customer´s point-of-view instead of the advertiser´s.
Your key questions answered
- What are the key factors behind differentiated, successful multi-play consumer services?
- How can both fixed and mobile consumer services be truly converged, personalized, specialized, and simplified?
- What are the key enabling technologies behind successful multi-play services?
- What challenges and obstacles must be overcome to provide a successful multi-play service?
- Which existing multi-play services have been successful? What are the reasons behind this success?
Buy your copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/194452-strategies-for-delivering-multi-play-consumer-services.html
Major Points from Table of Contents of the report “Strategies for Delivering Multi-Play Consumer Services”:
- Executive Summary
- Market examples
- The opportunity: service differentiation
- Potential obstacles to multi-play market development
- Key enabling technologies for multi-play services
- List of Tables
- List of Figures
Browse more reports on IT & Telecommunication Market.
Contact sales(At)reportsandreports(Dot)com for further information.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ in-depth studies of 5000+ micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebmulti-play-consumer/telecom-services-market/prweb9935280.htm