PureLife Refreshes Brand Image to Emphasize Focus on Health, Environment
Dental dealer PureLife has updated its logo and tagline to better communicate its ongoing commitment to human and environmental health. The new branding represents the company’s focus on patients, planet, and profit, and its work to empower dental practitioners to “make a difference” by providing better choices.
Santa Monica, CA (PRWEB) September 27, 2012
September 25, 2012: Since 2009, dental dealer PureLife has worked to empower dental practitioners to make a positive difference in the health of their patients, their staff, and the planet, without sacrificing profitability. To better communicate this focus, PureLife recently launched a revised logo and tagline. The new logo represents the three pillars of “patients, planet, and profit” in an energetic, uplifting way. The new tagline, Make a Difference, not only communicates PureLife´s position in relation to those three pillars, but charges those in the industry to also “make a difference” by reconsidering their habits and the products they buy, and making better choices.
As the first dental dealer focused on human and environmental health, PureLife empowers dental health care practitioners to make a difference by:
- Providing an extensive and growing Green Collection: seeking out products that have reduced eco-impacts, and then offering them at prices competitive with their traditional counterparts, showing that there doesn´t have to be a trade-off between profitability and improving environmental health.
- Identifying “healthier” products: finding non-toxic alternatives that are just as effective as their toxic counterparts, such as the recently introduced 50-Second Solution(BioSURF), a non-toxic surface disinfectant that kills TB in 50 seconds without phenols or aldehydes. Products like these disprove the falsehood that toxicity equals effectiveness and eliminate the trade-off between infection control and staff health.
- Investing in research and education: creating materials like the animated short The Story of Mercury and investing in university research (via a partnership with Tufts University) furthers the industry´s knowledge related to topics such as infection control, product effectiveness, and everyday environmental impacts.
- Achieving carbon neutrality through carbon offsets with Carbonfund.org: donations fund reforestation projects, balancing the eco-impact of PureLife´s business activities, such as shipping, commuting, and office operations. This means that every PureLife product comes with a reduced eco-impact, automatically.
- Providing cost-effective waste compliance options: properly disposing of all waste — from sharps to mercury amalgam — is essential for protecting human and environmental health, so PureLife makes it easy with UPS/FedEx pick-up services that can save an office up to 50% over traditional services, with no contracts.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/9/prweb9944885.htm