Gaming Partners International To Introduce New Products At The Upcoming Global Gaming Expo (G2E) In Las Vegas
LAS VEGAS, Sept. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — Gaming Partners International Corporation (NASDAQ: GPIC), a leading provider of casino currency and table game equipment worldwide, announced today that it will feature several new products at the upcoming Global Gaming Expo (G2E) exhibition in Las Vegas, Nevada October 2-4.
As part of the Company’s ongoing commitment to developing innovative casino currency and table game products, as well as value-added RFID product solutions that extend the value of RFID currency and inventory tracking, GPI is proud to highlight the following:
- RFID Chip Rolling Solution (CRS). By automatically tracking and validating all chip movement transactions that occur during VIP and junket play using non-negotiable and live chips, our RFID Chip Rolling Solution streamlines the dead-to-live chip rolling process by automating numerous manual processes and procedures that must be completed prior to calculating commissions and completing individual cash-out transactions.
- RFID Total Money Management (TMM). Combining the efficiencies of RFID with the iV8(TM) high-speed table game bill validator designed by JCM, RFID Total Money Management streamlines table game cash and chip transactions to enable an increase in rounds per hour while providing increased currency security through instant authentication and validation.
- Paulson® Transparent Chip Inserts. A new enhancement to our iconic Paulson thermo-compressed clay chips, Transparent Inserts expand the visual appeal of our traditional clay chips by adding standard transparent shapes to the chip design.
- 4C-UV. An innovative application of ultra-violet security protection, 4C-UV uses a standard UV detector to reveal a unique full-color photo or image hidden in the chip decal.
- Holographic MicroDots. Available as both an overt or covert security feature, MicroDots are miniscule hologram particles that can be added to decal printing inks or incorporated into transparent chip materials.
“We are excited for this year’s G2E, where we will introduce our RFID Chip Rolling Solution,” commented Gregory Gronau, GPI’s President and CEO. “This easy-to-use application automates the buy-in, rolling and settlement processes that occur in baccarat VIP and junket play to ensure that each transaction is fast, accurate and free from the manual transaction accounting errors that can occur during rolling. We are anxious to receive the industry’s feedback on this innovative product that we feel offers significant operational value.”
Gronau continued, “Our RFID Total Money Management solution, which just received a Global Gaming Business Gaming and Technology “Best Table Game Product or Innovation” award, also demonstrates our heightened focus on developing RFID products that improve casino performance and efficiency. We are committed to developing progressive solutions for the multiple RFID technologies used by our global customers, and our G2E product line-up reflects the invaluable feedback we regularly receive from them.”
Rob Jackson, GPI’s Vice President of Sales in the Americas, Europe and Africa added, “We will also debut a new design and security feature for our popular Paulson chip line: Transparent Inserts. By incorporating clear or tinted shapes into the chip, our customers will be able to better differentiate their chip denominations and add a difficult-to-replicate security feature. We believe this will be of special interest to our North American customers who continue to choose Paulson chips for their casino currency.”
About Gaming Partners International Corporation (GPIC)
GPIC manufactures and supplies casino table games and equipment to licensed casinos worldwide. Under the brand names of Paulson®, Bourgogne et Grasset® and Bud Jones®, GPI provides casino currency such as chips, plaques and jetons; gaming furniture and accessories; table layouts; playing cards; dice; and roulette wheels. GPIC pioneered the use of security features such as RFID technology in casino chips and provides radio frequency identification device (RFID) solutions including chips, readers and displays. Headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada, GPIC also has offices in Beaune, France; San Luis Rio Colorado, Mexico; Atlantic City, New Jersey, Gulfport, Mississippi and Macau S.A.R., China. For additional information, please visit http://www.gpigaming.com.
Safe Harbor Statement
This release contains “forward-looking statements” based on current expectations involving known and unknown risks and uncertainties, such as statements relating to anticipated future sales or the timing thereof; fulfillment of product orders; the long-term growth and prospects of our business or any jurisdiction; and the long term potential of the RFID casino currency solutions market and the ability of GPIC to capitalize on any such growth opportunities. Actual results or achievements may be materially different from those expressed or implied. GPIC’s plans and objectives are based on assumptions involving judgments with respect to future economic, competitive and market conditions, the timing and its ability to consummate acquisitions, and future business decisions and other risks and uncertainties identified in Part I-Item 1A, “Risk Factors” of the Company’s Annual Report on Form 10-K for the period ended December 31, 2011, all of which are difficult or impossible to predict accurately and many of which are beyond its control. Therefore, there can be no assurance that any forward-looking statement will prove to be accurate.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: Gregory S. Gronau, Chief Executive Officer and President Gerald W. Koslow, Chief Financial Officer PH: 1.702.384.2425 FX: 1.702.384.1965
SOURCE Gaming Partners International Corporation