APCON Goes Big at Interop New York
A host of new products in 2012, and new advanced product announcements add to APCON´s technology advantage.
Wilsonville, OR (PRWEB) October 01, 2012
APCON Inc., the industry leader for intelligent data traffic management solutions for network monitoring and security, arrived in New York today for the annual INTEROP networking technology industry trade show. APCON is set to display and demonstrate its suite of advanced network monitoring switch products to prospective customers at the show.
“We have made great progress advancing our product capabilities this year. Our new products offer time stamping, packet slicing and the highest 10G port density on the market today,” says Richard Rauch, President and CEO of APCON.
New Products For 2012
2012 has been a watershed year for APCON as the company has delivered strength upon strength in advanced network monitoring features:
- Data capture, storage and analysis — APCON´s INTELLASTORE compact 1G/10G network monitoring switch offers 1.5TB of onboard disk space and the ability to record, play back and analyze network data captures using an embedded copy of the Wireshark® analysis software.
- Time stamping — Nanosecond-level time stamping on an INTELLAFLEX blade provides precise and accurate latency tracking information for the financial industry.
- Packet slicing — The ability to deliver a reduced volume of data to load-sensitive recording and analysis tools at line rate saves enterprise-level companies hundreds of thousands of dollars, while providing superior network monitoring performance.
- Network Taps — APCON now offers both passive and managed Tap products for failsafe data capture.
- High density 10G and 40G Ethernet — At up to 288 ports of 10G fiber Ethernet in a single 8RU chassis, APCON offers the highest port density on the market. Up to 64 ports of 40G and 192 ports of 10G may be configured in the same 8RU chassis, delivering the highest 40G port density on the market.
All these products will be on display during the INTEROP exhibition, held October 3-4 at the Jacob Javits Center in New York. Live demonstrations of APCON technology will be available during all show hours, and another groundbreaking new APCON product will be announced at the show.
Enterprise-Grade Scalable Network Monitoring Switches
These new products build upon and complement APCON´s core product line of INTELLAPATCH switch chassis featuring INTELLAFLEX port blades. With a selection of 1RU, 2RU, 4RU and 8RU chassis, and a variety of blades providing up to 288 configurable ports per chassis, APCON switches are the choice for maximum network visibility and minimum network monitoring costs. APCON is the industry leader in packet aggregation, data filtering, port tagging and load balancing.
Revolutionary Multi-Switch Management Solution
APCON will also demonstrate the latest upgrades to its innovative TITAN EP multi-switch management solution. This application allows managers to maintain and batch-upgrade an entire inventory of APCON switches from a single screen at any location. This software also enables network analysts to manage connectivity between data sources and network monitoring equipment more efficiently — helping make the standard of “five-nines” network uptime more attainable.
APCON develops innovative, scalable technology solutions to enhance network monitoring, support intelligent data traffic analysis, and streamline network management and security. The company serves as the industry leader for state-of-the-art packet aggregation, filtering, and network switching products, as well as leading-edge management-software support. Organizations in over 50 countries currently depend on APCON solutions in their network infrastructures. Customers include Global Fortune 500 companies, banks and financial services institutions, telecommunication and service providers, government and military organizations, and computer equipment manufacturers. For more information, visit http://www.apcon.com or follow on Twitter at @APCON.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/10/prweb9959328.htm