IPCopper Introduces Portable GbE Network Tap with Built-in Encrypted Storage
PORTLAND, Ore., Oct. 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — IPCopper, Inc. announces the release of the USC2030, a dedicated, standalone full packet capture appliance that delivers long-term, uninterrupted forensic network capture with zero loss and zero delay in a compact, robust package. This GbE network forensics and network security stream-to-disk hardware solution is able to capture packets at any point on the network, without the need for any network re-configuration, allowing customers to gain network visibility without replacing or changing their existing network infrastructure or hardware. The USC2030 acts as a network tap with built-in encrypted storage. It can also connect to a SPAN port without any reconfiguration.
Key features of the USC2030:
- Gigabit packet capture and record.
- Fully automatic – no configuration or user intervention required.
- Undetectable – invisible on the network – no IP or MAC address.
- 2 TB forensic-class storage – data cannot be erased or overwritten.
- Full packet capture – both packet headers and payloads (date stamped with 1 microsecond accuracy).
- Permanently captures network activity, providing complete network history for when it’s needed.
- Integrated data security, including a removable key and 20,000 bit dual encryption for all data.
- Compact footprint, suitable for tight spaces, and lightweight for easy portability.
Priced at $2,499.00, the USC2030 is a robust, affordable and flexible network capture solution, bringing forensic-quality network packet capture to any-size organization. Its forensic full packet capture capabilities help businesses prepare for the reality of breaches, hack attacks and other network incidents by providing accurate, complete network security intelligence. IPCopper packet capture technology answers the need for post-incident data analysis, providing the information necessary to answer the how, what and where after a breach occurs, as well as identifying which data was compromised and providing continued, ongoing monitoring to make sure the bad guys aren’t still in the network.
IPCopper, Inc. develops and manufactures high-performance network security, network monitoring and network forensics solutions scalable to any size network. IPCopper technology captures and stores network traffic at gigabit speeds and supports the standard PCAP format, compatible with a wide range of packet analysis and network forensic applications. IPCopper technology works with existing customer hardware infrastructure, providing seamless packet capture integration into any network.
Located in Portland, Oregon, IPCopper, Inc. designs and manufactures its products in the USA.
SOURCE IPCopper, Inc.