WSO2 to Present Palo Alto Workshop on Enterprise Business Activity Monitoring
Half-day technical workshop on December 12, will examine how to monitor an enterprise application architecture on-premise and in the cloud using WSO2 BAM 2.0.
Palo Alto, CA (PRWEB) December 04, 2012
Business activity monitoring (BAM) provides near real-time visibility into the processes, transactions and workflows that are exposed as services within a service-oriented architecture (SOA). As enterprises extend these processes, data, applications and services to the Web, reliable and well-managed middleware platforms have become critical for maintaining visibility while monitoring massive amounts of events and activities. In a half-day workshop for IT architects, developers, and engineers in DevOps and TechOps, WSO2 will explore how to optimize enterprise infrastructure and automate management actions using the recently launched WSO2 Business Activity Monitor 2.0.
The “Monitor Your Enterprise Using the WSO2 Business Activity Monitor” workshop will be held on Wednesday, December 12, from 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m., in Palo Alto, CA. For more information, visit: http://wso2.com/events/workshops/2012-december-palo-alto-monitor-your-enterprise-using-with-the-wso2-business-activity-monitor-workshop.
Monitoring Your Enterprise with WSO2 BAM
The workshop is designed for enterprise architects and developers seeking to obtain a high-level understanding of WSO2 BAM architecture and capabilities. It will explore how WSO2 BAM serves as an effective open source analytics platform and big data repository to monitor on-premise or cloud application architecture, while facilitating runtime management and conforming to governance policies. The workshop will be organized along six topics:
- Under the Hood: BAM 2.0 Architecture will examine key features and core capabilities of the newly re-architected WSO2 BAM 2.0.
- Pragmatic, Scalable and Reliable BAM Deployment Patterns will explore best practices to successfully optimize WSO2 BAM deployments.
- Use Cases (Demonstrations) will showcase instances of mediation statistics, service statistics, activity monitoring, message auditing, and runtime governance.
- Real-time Monitoring and Alerting: Complex Event Processing (CEP) Backed BAM will discuss how WSO2 Complex Event Processor (WSO2 CEP) supports WSO2 BAM to provide effective real-time monitoring and alerting.
- Make it Generic: Integration with Other Platforms will examine data agents, including IIS and JBoss, along with analytics platforms, such as Splunk and ArchSight.
- BAM 2.x Road Map will present insights and future goals for WSO2 BAM.
Asanka Abeysinghe, WSO2 director of solutions architecture, provides consulting and training for enterprise IT architects and developers. He also focuses on the company’s vertical market capabilities, including financial services. Asanka has more than a decade of experience implementing projects, from desktops and Web applications to highly scalable distributed systems and SOAs, mobile platforms, and business integration solutions.
WSO2 is the lean enterprise middleware company. It delivers the only complete open source enterprise SOA middleware stack purpose-built as an integrated platform to support today’s heterogeneous enterprise environments—internally and in the cloud. WSO2’s service and support team is led by technical experts who have proven success in deploying enterprise SOAs and contribute to the technology standards that enable them. For more information, visit http://wso2.com, or check out the WSO2 community on the WSO2 Blog, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and FriendFeed.
Trademarks and registered trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012_WSO2_SOA/12_BAM/prweb10195097.htm