Paylocity Releases Web Pay 10.1
ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, Ill., Dec. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — Paylocity Corporation, America’s leading independent provider of cloud-based payroll and HR solutions, announced the launch of the newest versions of Web Time and Web Pay, the company’s flagship product. Web Pay is a true cloud-based system designed to deliver the best-engineered payroll and HR solutions to Paylocity’s clients while Web Time provides robust time and labor capabilities.
With the release of Web Pay 10.1 comes a redesigned report writer and a new manager self-service portal. With Web Time users will see significant improvement in speed and performance along with an enhanced employee scheduling experience.
Key enhancements include:
- Report Writer provides a new user interface including drag and drop functionality simplifying the creation of reports. The redesign also provides more advanced users with additional formatting and output options significantly increasing power and flexibility.
- New Manager Portal provides ability for HR departments to better communicate with their management teams. The portal provides managers a single view of their employees where they can approve changes, manage outstanding tasks and easily access employee information.
- New workflow engine allows managers to initiate pay rate changes and automatically route changes for approval to various levels of the organization.
- A simplified, one-step time off request and a new time off calendar view for web time users.
- New kiosk option for Web Time allowing employees to safely and securely record punches on a computer in a common area.
- Compliance with latest Healthcare Reform requirements.
“The features and functionality developed for this release are a direct result of Paylocity’s commitment to taking action on client feedback. By doing so, we continue to deliver a world class, cloud-based solution that is unmatched in the mid-market,” says Paylocity President and CEO, Steve Beauchamp.
Paylocity Named to Inc. Magazine’s Inaugural Hire Power List
Paylocity has been named a winner of Inc. Magazine’s inaugural “Inc. Hire Power Awards,” recognizing private companies that are leading the way in creating American jobs. Paylocity is ranked one of the Top 10 job creators in both IL and in the Business Services industry.
“We are pleased to be recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the top job creators in IL and in the Business Services industry. Paylocity continues to add employees to support our company’s growth and we are proud to be contributing to increasing the health of our economy,” said Steve Beauchamp.
Paylocity owns a unique position in the Human Capital Management industry as being one part Payroll Company and one part Software Company. Delivering one-of-a-kind cloud technology, accompanied by award winning customer service, Paylocity is in a category of its own.
With over 10,000 clients, Paylocity is an eight- time recipient of Inc. 5000′s award for the “Nation’s Fastest-Growing Privately Held Companies.” The company has been voted one of the “Best Places to Work in Illinois” for two consecutive years; four times overall and now in 2012, Forbes has recognized Paylocity as one of the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago.