The Projector Discount Store Offers Tips on Maximizing the Home Projector Experience
Projector Screen buying advice for home or business
Phoenix, Arizona (PRWEB) December 17, 2012
It’s every movie buffs dream to have his very own home theater. But due to space constraints and lack of equipment, many never realize this dream. The Projector Discount Store offers tips on maximizing the home projector experience.
- Choose a space that’s perfect for movie viewing. Any room in your house can function as a theater room, it’s all about choosing the right location. A room that’s large enough to accommodate a projection screen. However, the screen doesn't have to be a permanent fixture. Since many projection screens are movable, use your living room or den as a theater room.Use your own seating. Plush, comfortable movie-theater couches complete any theater room. But if working with a shoestring budget, the existing furniture will work. Purchase a few plush pillows and throw blankets to make the space as comfortable as possible.
- Quality sound system. Sound completes your theater room. Shop around and compare quality systems.There are plenty of affordable solutions.
- Don’t use the wall. Some families remove pictures and other decor pieces from a wall and project movies directly on the blank space. This method works, but it doesn't produce the best image. For a true movie experience at home, visit the Projector Discount Store and check out their selection of permanent, pull-down and mobile projection screens.
- Go with quality. Once a decision is made to purchase a projection screen, don’t go with the cheapest option. Sure, this might benefit your pocket, but it does nothing to improve the at-home movie experience. Choose a screen that’s affordable, but also features high reviews from consumers.
- Eliminate light. For the best picture, watch movies in a completely dark room. Thick drapes can block sunlight, thus allowing use of a projection screen any time of the day.
Give serious consideration to installing a projection screen in your home. Perhaps the television in your living room or family room meets your viewing needs. But if you’re brainstorming creative uses for a newly available spare room, a projection screen is worth consideration.
Enjoy the movie experience at home: A projection screen is the answer. Cozy up on your favorite couch with a blanket and catch up on your favorite movies. It’s the perfect solution for a rainy, lazy day.
- Spruce up your gatherings. Maybe you’re tired of playing cards or board games when you have friends over. Serve dinner and then pile in your home theater room for flick.
- Host game day. The guy with the biggest television typically gets to host the biggest game nights. With a large projection screen join in on the action and have a playoff or Super Bowl party.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/12/prweb10243894.htm