Global Energy Drinks Market Reviewed by Canadean in New In-Demand Report Now Available at MarketPublishers.com
New research report “Global Energy Drinks Report 2012” worked out by Canadean has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd. According to the study, the energy drinks consumption is expected to exceed 6.4 billion litres by 2016.
London, UK (PRWEB) January 11, 2013
Energy drinks make up the most dynamic segment of the soft drinks market. In 2011, the worldwide consumption of energy drinks reached more than 4.7 billion litres per year. The energy drinks market is likely to continue growing despite the unfavorable economic situation worldwide and demonstrate a CARG of almost 10% by 2016. The energy drinks consumption is expected to exceed 6.4 billion litres by 2016. Asia is the leading consumer of energy drinks, accounting for nearly 40% of the world figure. Together with North America and Western Europe it represents almost 80% of the world market.
Monster, Red Bull, Rockstar and Burn are the dominant brands on the global market. Coca Cola, BASF, Guru Beverage, Nestle, Atkins Nutritionals, Kelogg, Pepsico, Amway Xs Energy Drink Products and Hansen Beverage are amid the top world industry participants.
New research report “Global Energy Drinks Report 2012” worked out by Canadean has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Global Energy Drinks Report 2012
Published: December, 2012
Price: US$ 15,900.00
The report provides an extensive insight into the energy drinks market at all geographical levels possible. It describes present situation on the market and traces historic development of the market. The research examines major factors influencing the market and reveals relevant information on the market size, shape and segmentation. An in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape and profiles of the market leaders are also at hand in the report. Moreover, the research study discloses essential data on consumption and supply volumes, pricing dynamics as well as data on packaging and distribution of energy drinks. The report explains current and emerging market trends and discusses future opportunities for the energy drinks market.
Reasons to Buy:
- Overview of the global energy drinks market found in the study helps to evaluate the current market state and tale business decisions.
- The report can assist in planning of business strategies by providing understanding of the market trends and key factors driving and shaping the market.
- Detailed analysis of the market helps to develop market-entry and business expansion strategies.
- Examination of the competitive environment allows to determine the most successful companies and to choose perspective partners.
- The future forecast allows to trace the market development opportunities for the near future.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at Canadean page.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2013/1/prweb10315094.htm