AIT Adds New Features to Domain Management Tool for Domain Registration Users
Advanced Internet Technologies (AIT), a North Carolina based web hosting and domain registrar, released an improved version of its Domain Management Tool (DMT) on January 15th. AIT has been providing the most popular domain name extensions at industry low prices for over ten years
(PRWEB) January 17, 2013
Advanced Internet Technologies (AIT), a North Carolina based web hosting and domain registrar, released an improved version of its Domain Management Tool (DMT) on January 15th. AIT has been providing the most popular domain name extensions at industry low prices for over ten years. In addition to its domain and web hosting offerings, AIT also provides top of the line E-Mail Marketing software and secure dedicated servers.
“Many of our customers and Domain Resellers have given us feedback and suggestions on how to improve their overall Domain Management experience and this is the first of several enhancements we will be making in 2013, “said Michael Roberts, COO for AIT. He added, “Our goal with these enhancements was to make the process of handling domain names as easy as possible. With our new Domain Management Tool, every option can be accessed in 1 click in an easy to navigate interface.” Some of the features of the improved DMT include bulk editing of domain nameservers and settings, and an enhanced DNS Management panel. The new version of the DMT also includes an improved interface to make domain management simple for less technically savvy users.
“The domain selection and management process is an important part of the marketing strategy for any company,” said David Green, Marketing Manager for the company. “A domain name targeted to a specific market has the potential to drive more traffic to the site; maintain people’s interest, and increase the overall value of the brand. To protect their brands and their products companies often have to buy multiple domain names and extensions. The ability to easily manage this inventory of domains, and to also purchase them affordably is crucial to the development of a business.”
- Bulk Edit Domains- Select multiple domains and apply changes to them simultaneously, perfect for customers with multiple domains! Bulk Edit private registration, auto-renewal, renewals, nameservers, and the unlocking or locking of a domain name.
- Improved UI/UX- A new, modern interface that makes domain management easier than ever, with every option 1 click away..
- Search and Sort- You now have the ability to search through a list of all domains in your account in order to make changes, as well as sort or filter them as needed. This makes everything more organized and simple when managing multiple domains for yourself and/or your customers.
- Notifications Panel- The new notifications panel will let you know about important information as soon as you login to your account (i.e domains that are up for renewal or whether the credit card on file is about to expire and requires an update.)
- DNS Management- DNS Management is now accessible with a single click and is easier than ever! It also includes improved help guides to assist you with advanced settings.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebAITDomainNames/DomainManagementTool/prweb10329150.htm