Solveigh Adopts Navatar M&A CRM for Cloud Computing and Navatar Deal Connect (Deal Sourcing for Private Equity Funds)
NEW YORK, Jan. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ — Navatar Group, a premier cloud provider for financial services, today announced that Solveigh, a prominent China focused investment bank, has deployed Navatar’s M&A Cloud and Navatar Deal Connect to manage their investment banking business and build worldwide connections.
Solveigh, based in Hong Kong, is part of Global M&A, one of the world’s leading independent middle market M&A advisory firms, with offices in more than 37 countries.
“No other system captures the entire M&A process like Navatar does,” said Ernst Jan Kruis, CEO & Founder, Solveigh. “It also helps us connect with the right dealmakers around the world.”
Navatar’s M&A CRM enables M&A firms and investment bankers to discover potential clients, find the right buyers as well as manage the entire due diligence process, without spending any money on software, hardware or professional services. It allows them to operate from anywhere – even their clients’, buyers’ or lawyers’ offices – using laptops or mobile devices. A demo is available at:
Navatar M&A CRM is also fully integrated with Navatar Deal Connect, the global online marketplace for collaborating on middle market transactions. Navatar Deal Connect is completely free for any buyers, sellers and intermediaries (they need not be Navatar customers). To learn more about Navatar Deal Connect, watch this video:
Navatar M&A enables M&A firms to manage most of their functions, including:
Prospect & Buyer Database
- Build and maintain database of prospects and buyers from various sources
- Maintain every type of communication with each firm in one place
- Use Deal Connect to enhance your network of buyers
- Intelligently generate targeted prospect lists for events, seminars and road shows
- Reach prospects using multiple communication channels, using a coordinated communication strategy
- Measure and improve sourcing to identify better quality prospects
- Bring organization-wide visibility and focus to new business opportunities
- Improve conversion ratio for new client pitches
- Manage your business development pipeline progress
- Forecast revenues based on potential fees for all deals in pipeline
- Intelligently generate target lists for deals
- Use Deal Connect to securely, efficiently share information with targets
- Leverage built-in workflow to manage progress
Manage Sell-Side Deals
- Coordinate all interactions with private equity and strategic buyers
- Share teasers and other documents with buyers
- Approach relationships based on transaction history with buyers
- Increase global buyer network and improve closed transactions rate
Manage Buy-Side Deals
- Manage relationships with bankers, private equity and strategic buyers
- Provide better qualified target companies based on buyer’s search criteria
- Track all buyer transaction history and identify opportunities to pitch services
“Our goal is to help M&A firms close more transactions, as opposed to maintaining software, hardware and data,” said Ketan Khandkar, Principal, Navatar Group. “Our solution completely removes the need for capital expenditure and IT/Support costs.”
Navatar’s M&A runs entirely in salesforce.com‘s cloud and is available for a low monthly fee. It does not require any additional license purchases from salesforce.com. Navatar provides all implementation services, accounts/contacts migration, training, maintenance and premium support free of charge.
For a live demo of Navatar M&A, and to learn about our special promotions, contact 212 461 2140 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Navatar Group
Navatar Group (http://www.navatargroup.com) is a leading provider of cloud computing for Wall Street, with customers in more than 30 countries. Navatar’s financial cloud solutions for capital markets, asset management & investment banking are used by global firms such as PNC, Jefferies & Co and Evercore Partners. Navatar is headquartered on Wall Street, New York with offices in New Delhi, India.
Navatar Group Media Contact:
212 461 2140
SOURCE Navatar Group