Print360, Leader in Label Printing Online, Shares 5 Promotional Tools for Small Business
As new research indicates that retailing will be more promotional than ever in 2013 with the Internet at the helm, digital printing company Print360.com, leader in label printing online, shares 5 promotional online tools for business.
Denver, CO (PRWEB) February 05, 2013
Digital printing company Print360 issues five promotional online tools for small businesses to take advantage of the Internet, as research indicates that 2013 will see an ever-growing increase in online retail promotions, according to Forbes contributor Walter Loeb. For small business owners, one of the greatest advantages of using the Internet is the plethora of ways to engage customers and market promotions using online tools. As a leader in label printing online, Print360 shares a list of 5 tools and services to help small businesses with marketing efforts.
1. Online Services: Save money by purchasing services like label printing online that help to promote business and are less expensive than purchasing from a traditional brick-and-mortar store. Printing custom labels online is a simple example. If businesses need mailing labels, letterhead or custom printed envelopes, for instance, they may cost less than expected if purchased from an online printer. Buying office supplies in bulk from an online retailer is another cost-saving option.
2. Blogging: If a business shares quality content, blogs are a great way to improve search engine rankings and gain organic site traffic. Of course, a small team may be too busy to produce original content. If so, businesses can try soliciting guest submissions. Developing relationships is a key to success on the web and collaboration is a great thing for any venture.
3. Marketing Collateral: From playing cards with your business logo to customized magnets and buttons, businesses can also purchase items online that are fully customizable and are easily distributed. Use these when preparing for a trade show, for a mass mailing, or simply for a stack of promotional items at a checkout counter or to include as thanks when mailing out products.
4. Google Services: Once the basics are implemented, consider the importance of tracking their effectiveness in business promotion. To get started, learn about Google Analytics. There are a multitude of informational articles out there in additional to certification training that includes video tutorials.
5. Google Docs: Google offers other free services, in addition to analytics. Instead of emailing documents back and forth to business partners, create a Google Doc and share it instead. This eliminates dealing with multiple versions of the same document.
“Because this new research indicates that getting ahead of the curve in 2013 means optimizing use of online tools, we´re offering a special incentive at Print360.com for the next month,” says Matt Marcus, Senior Vice President at Print360. Take 25% off custom playing cards using code NYCARD25 now through February 28, 2013 at Print360. “Start with the low-hanging fruit,” says Marcus. “Hopefully most businesses are already using some of these tools, but it´s best practice to make periodic reviews and ensure all channels are covered in some way,” he says.
Print360 specializes in custom printed products, including playing cards, bumper stickers, business cards, buttons, product labels, envelopes, letterhead, custom magnets, mailing labels, post-it notes, return address labels, stamps and window decals. Operating in several state-of-the-art printing facilities across North America, Print360 utilizes both off-set and high-speed digital printers to meet a variety of product needs with fast turnaround times. The quality of Print360 products is a result of its team of talented print industry experts, some with more than 30 years of printing experience. Combining this expertise with high quality production capabilities, Print360 maintains its affordable prices and speed. For more information, visit Print360.com and find Print360 on Facebook, Twitter (@Print360), and Google+.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2013/2/prweb10394703.htm