Savings.com Reveals Top Deals For Valentine’s Day Shoppers
LOS ANGELES, Feb. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ — Savings.com, the leading online source for coupons, deals and expert shopping tips, today released the top Valentine’s Day deals and tips for shoppers.
Deals were handpicked by Savings.com deal experts and ranked by overall brand appeal and deepest discounts.
- JewelMint: 70% Off + Free Shipping on First Single Order
- Kay Jewelers: Up to 40% Off on Gifts + Free Shipping & Gift Wrap
- ProFlowers: 40% Off 15 Sweetheart Tulips, only $19.99
- Shari’s Berries: 40% Off Half Dozen Gourmet Dipped Berries, only $19.99
- 1-800-FLOWERS.COM: Up to 40% Off on Flower & Gift Specials
- Teleflora: 25% Off All Orders
- Ice.com: 25% Off Orders Above $200 + Free Shipping
- ProFlowers: 25% Off Two Dozen Rainbow Roses
- Jewelry.com: 20% Off All Orders + Free Shipping
- Fragrance.net: 20% Off All Orders
- Harry & David: 20% Off Valentine’s Day Gifts
- FTD: 20% Off All Flowers & Gifts
- Zales: $50 Off Orders of $300 + Free Shipping
- 1-800-BASKETS.COM: 15% Off Valentine’s Day Baskets
- Wine.com: 10% Off All Gift Baskets
- Cookies By Design: Save 10% On Early Orders (offer expires 2/10/13)
Savings.com also polled top money-saving experts in the DealPro community to source tips for saving money this Valentine’s Day:
- Do-It-Yourself This Valentine’s Day, contributed by Lauren Greutman of I Am That Lady: Valentine’s Day gift ideas do not have to cost a fortune. For example, you can make your own chocolate covered strawberries for under $5.00, or give your sweetie a romantic coupon book with things like free back massages, date night, etc.
- Save on Romantic DÃ©cor, contributed by Laura Harders of Beltway Bargain Mom: Ask your local florist or grocer for flowers that have damaged stems or for day old petals that are past their prime, and ask for discount pricing. Some florists will give them to you for free, while others will offer steep discounts. You can remove the petals or buy petals that are a day old and use for romantic decor.
- Give the Gift of Flowers That Will Last, contributed by Brittany Ramos of The Prudent Patron: Purchase a beautiful flowering potted plant from your local garden supply store. They are much cheaper than cut flower arrangements, and your valentine can plant them and keep them forever in the garden.
Valentine’s Day shoppers on Savings.com will have access to more than 40,000 coupons from leading retailers including 1-800-FLOWERS, Zales, ProFlowers, as well as tips and advice on how to save money from DealPros on the site’s popular coupon blog.
Savings.com gives you the best deals on everything you want. Tell us what stores and categories you like, where you live, and Savings.com will deliver the best deals for you, handpicked by expert DealPros®. In addition to providing personalized recommendations, Savings.com has one of the most in-depth databases of coupons. Shoppers can access thousands of exclusive offers from the biggest retailer names along with 100,000+ deals aggregated from online and national retailers, local businesses and daily deal sites. More than 5 million shoppers turn to Savings.com each month as the trusted resource to find the best deals and to interact with the site’s popular coupon blog and vital community of online shoppers, the DealPros. In June 2012, Savings.com was acquired by Cox Target Media, one of the world’s leading direct marketing companies. Cox Target Media is also the owner and operator of leading direct marketing brand, Valpak and Valpak.com.
Traveling overseas? Visit Savings.com’s sister site in the UK, Savoo.co.uk.
ABOUT COX MEDIA GROUP
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company that includes the national advertising rep firms of Cox Reps. Additionally, CMG owns and operates Cox Target Media, providers of Valpak, a leading North American direct marketing company and Savings.com, a leading online coupon site and community. With $1.7 billion in revenue, the company operations include 15 broadcast television stations and one local cable channel, 86 radio stations, eight daily newspapers and more than a dozen non-daily publications, and more than 100 digital services. CMG operates in more than 30 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly, including 30 million TV viewers, more than 4 million print and online newspaper readers, and 18 million radio listeners. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
meghan [at] savings.com