IQNavigator Set New Standards of VMS Industry “Must Haves” in 2012
DENVER, Feb. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ — IQNavigator, the leading provider of services procurement and external workforce solutions to Global 2000 companies, attained several significant industry ‘firsts’ in 2012, continuing to affirm the company’s stronghold as the global leader in the Vendor Management System (VMS) markets. Beyond accomplishing the largest single-phase implementation in industry history, the company’s achievements demonstrate why the world’s best known firms continue to seek out IQNavigator for the management of their contingent workforce and procured services programs.
Noteworthy industry ‘firsts’ for 2012 included:
- Awards: CODIE Award for the Best Supply Chain Management Solution
- HR-XML – demonstrated streamlined implementation methodologies and best-practices
- SSAE 16 Type II SOC 2 and SOC 3 – most stringent international standards of security processes
- Expansion: First VMS provider to launch operations in China. In partnership with The Judge Group
- Implementation: Accomplished largest single-phase implementation in industry history. Over $1.5 billion on-boarded over one weekend
- Mobile Apps: Android app and beta version of iPad dashboard app (only in industry)
“In 2011 we predicted 2012 would be a great year for our global clients providing even more innovative solutions and substantially investing in international markets,” said Lou Andreozzi, president and CEO of IQNavigator. “We achieved what we set out to do and much more. But IQNavigator is not stopping here. We are looking well into 2013, which is already showing to be an extraordinary year that will further our international expansions, partnerships and technological innovations and continue to set IQNavigator apart as the global leader in VMS solutions.”
IQNavigator is the proven leader in services procurement solutions, helping global enterprises better manage all types of procured services and their non-employee workforces around the world. IQNavigator’s cloud-based VMS software processes tens of billions of dollars in yearly services spend, enabling clients to intelligently manage and optimize the cost-effectiveness, compliance, visibility and efficiency of complex services procurement and contingent workforce programs. For more than a decade, IQNavigator has been the leader in providing innovative technology solutions for managing companies’ procured services including statement of work and project-based consultants, contractors, temporary workers and other contingent workers. For more information about IQNavigator and how its industry-leading offerings such as IQNtelligence are helping many of the world’s most respected companies, visit www.IQNavigator.com.