Organizations Demand Better Security for Social Business, Reveal Workshare and AIIM
Learn how to combine social business with security, compliance, and privacy controls
(PRWEB) February 07, 2013
Workshare, a leading provider of secure enterprise collaboration and social business applications, is co-hosting a webinar with the Association for Information and Image Management (AIIM), the Global Community of Information Professionals, on February 21 to help businesses develop a strategy that unlocks value and productivity with social business without compromising on security, compliance, and privacy controls. The webinar, based on the recent AIIM report, “Social in the Flow – transforming processes and sharing knowledge”, focuses on the tangible benefits that come from a closer integration of social tools and techniques into the core business process. Workshare is a sponsor of the report.
What: “Harness the Benefits of Social Business and Stay in Control”
Social has emerged to become one of the most important technological concepts within recent years, and research shows that it produces value and increases productivity for organizations. However, security, compliance, and privacy controls are an obstacle to widespread adoption of social business platforms.
Why: This webinar will explain how organizations can benefit from using social business platforms in a secure and controlled way. AIIM’s Doug Miles, director of marketing intelligence, and Workshare’s James Fabricant, VP of business development and strategy, will share insights on:
- How organizations benefit from social tools. Currently, at least half of organizations feel that integrating social to all types of business process would be very or extremely valuable. Increased collaboration (42%) and knowledge sharing (40%) are seen as the biggest benefits of integrating social into business processes.
- What the barriers are of using social business platforms. According to the survey, 40% of all organizations and 82% of G2B organizations see security issues as the greatest barrier to integrating social into the business process.
- How to stay in control with social business. The webinar will explore how Workshare’s technology addresses security, compliance, and privacy controls and enables sharing knowledge, finding experts, getting answers, and working across silos faster and easier.
Where: To join the webinar, visit go.workshare.com/webinar-registration-harnessthebenefitsofsocialbusinessandstayincontrol
When: Thursday, February 21, 2013, at 6:00 a.m. PST/ 9:00 a.m. EST/ 2:00 p.m. GMT and repeated at 10:00 a.m. PST/ 1:00 p.m. EST/ 6:00 p.m. GMT.
Who: James Fabricant, VP of business development and strategy, Workshare, along with Doug Miles, director of marketing intelligence, AIIM.
- Register for the upcoming webinar: go.workshare.com/webinar-registration-harnessthebenefitsofsocialbusinessandstayincontrol
- Learn more about Workshare and how you can bridge departmental and geographical barriers to improve collaboration and undercover new business opportunities http://www.workshare.com/.
- Connect with Workshare on its blog, and on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Workshare, Workshare Social, AIIM, communication, enterprise social networking, social business, Social in the Flow, enterprise, IT, business users, security, compliance, privacy controls
Workshare is a leading provider of secure enterprise collaboration applications. The Workshare platform allows individuals to easily create, share, and manage high-value content anywhere, on any device. Workshare enhances the efficiency of the collaborative process by enabling content owners to accurately track and compare changes from contributors simultaneously. The integrated Workshare platform also reduces the commercial risk posed by inadvertently sharing confidential or sensitive documents. More than 1.8 million professionals in 70 countries use Workshare’s award-winning desktop, mobile, tablet, and online applications. For more information visit http://www.workshare.com or follow Workshare on twitter at http://www.twitter.com/workshare.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.
AIIM has been an advocate and supporter of information professionals for nearly 70 years. The association’s mission is to ensure that information professionals understand the current and future challenges of managing information assets in an era of social, mobile, cloud and big data. Founded in 1943, AIIM builds on a strong heritage of research and member service. Today, AIIM is a global, non-profit organization that provides independent research, education and certification programs to information professionals. AIIM represents the entire information management community, with programs and content for practitioners, technology suppliers, integrators and consultants.
Workshare North America Press Contacts
Juliana Allen / Joanna DiTrapano
Tel: +1 617 960 9880 / +1 617 960 9859
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2013/2/prweb10404457.htm