Online Revealed Canada Tourism Marketing Conference Announces $100 Early Bird Registration Discount in Effect Until March 4, 2013
The 8th annual digital tourism marketing conference Online Revealed Canada, which will be held this year at Caesars Hotel and Casino in Windsor, ON, announces $100 Early Bird Discount off of registration for the April 2-4, 2013 event.
(PRWEB) February 08, 2013
Travel and tourism professionals from across Canada and the US, will gather to network and share innovative Digital Tourism Marketing strategies and best practices for marketing hotels, hotel groups, destinations, attractions and travel products, at the 8th annual Online Revealed Canada conference, being held this year on April 2 — 4, 2013 at Caesars Windsor Hotel & Casino in Windsor, Ontario.
Online Revealed is now offering a $100 early bird discount for full conference registration until March 4th, 2013. Conference registration includes:
- Opening Reception presented by Tourism Windsor Essex Pelee Island
- 2 Keynote presentations by Hari Nair, VP of Market Management for North America from Expedia and Mitch Joel, Author of Six Pixels of Separation
- 3 Digital Marketing Case Studies presented by; Facebook Canada, Ottawa Senators Hockey Club & Scotiabank Place and the Charlottesville Albemarle Convention & Visitors Bureau.
- 15+ innovative, hands-on learning workshops presented by leading industry experts including TripAdvisor, Google, gShift Labs and more
- Join 35+ Canadian Destinations for the 2nd Annual Canadian Destination Benchmarking Study in conjunction with the Canadian Tourism Commission
- Join the 47 Nominees for the 4th Annual Canadian e-Tourism Awards, at a special luncheon hosted by Michele McKenzie, President and CEO, Canadian Tourism Commission
- Special Panel moderated by Tony Pollard, President, Hotel Association of Canada in a conversation with the CTC, TripAdvisor, and major Destination Marketing Organizations and Hotel Brands.
Attended annually by over 400 industry professionals, Online Revealed Canada provides Destination Marketing Organizations, Hotel Brands, Tourism Associations, Travel Management Companies, Search Engines, Technology Companies and Tourism Marketing experts with the latest in digital marketing innovation, and best practices for marketing tourism and travel online.
Early Bird Conference Registration also offers attendees the chance to win free roundtrip transportation to the conference from Toronto-Windsor on VIA Rail´s exclusive, space-limited Online Revealed Lounge Car on April 2nd, with VIA 1 return from Windsor to Toronto on April 4th. The VIA Rail — Online Revealed Lounge Car will feature wines from Peller Estates. Sponsorship opportunities for this networking event or other Online Revealed events are still available.
Online Revealed Conference Sponsors to date include; Expedia – VIA Rail – Porter Airlines — TripAdvisor — Peller Estates – Travelodge Canada — RateTiger — Google – Tourism Windsor Essex Pelee Island – Miles — A Couple of Chicks Digital Tourism Marketing, TravelClick — TravelZoo — gShift Labs — RadonicRodgers — JackRabbit Systems – Travel Alberta – Travel Manitoba – Tourism British Columbia – New Brunswick Tourism — Tourism Newfoundland and Labrador – Nova Scotia Tourism – Ontario Tourism Marketing — Tourism PEI – Tourism Saskatchewan – Yukon Tourism — Hotelier Magazine — Western & Eastern Hotelier Magazine.
Conference registration and sponsorship information is available at http://www.onlinerevealed.com.
About Online Revealed:
The Online Revealed tourism marketing conference provides travel and tourism professionals with unique and innovative online marketing education, with an agenda that includes educational workshops, keynotes and panel discussions, all driven by the industry, for the industry. The event, which has been produced in 7 cities across Canada since its inception in 2006, is produced by leading online marketing firm, A Couple of Chicks Digital Tourism Marketing, http://www.acoupleofchicks.com. Online Revealed Canada is supported by industry partners from Google, Facebook, TripAdvisor, Expedia, the Canadian Tourism Commission and the over 400 annual attendees from across Canada who attend each year.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2013/2/prweb10407689.htm