ZeroTurnaround Knows Developers like Toys for Valentine’s Day
Feel the love by signing up for a free 14-day JRebel trial and a chance to win a love-me, love-me-not gift.
Boston, MA (PRWEB) February 14, 2013
This month, ZeroTurnaround is sharing the love with a new giveaway promotion for its JRebel technology. Codenamed ℠JRebelLove,´ the promotion will be extended to the end of February, providing participants a shot at scoring great gifts like a Kindle Paperwhite, a Keurig system, or their very own game of extreme geekdom, “Dominion,” to name a few.
Here´s how it works:
1. Complete the JRebel Activation Form: Complete the JRebel Activation Form to gain access to a free 14-day trial, and be entered to win!
2. Copy the Activation Code to your clipboard: You´ll need to paste it into the configuration wizard (inside an IDE) in the next step.
3. Add JRebel to an IDE (i.e. Eclipse, IntelliJIDEA, Netbeans): After submitting the form, follow the IDE specific instructions found in the left nav, and launch an IDE to get started.
And the best part? Once 100 evaluators have participated each day, the winner is selected. The next day, 100+ new evaluators have the opportunity to win. Here are some details:
- First time evaluators only; 1 entry per person.
- Registering multiple times will make evaluators ineligible for the giveaway.
- Contact information must be complete and accurate. Since winners will be chosen each day, entrants are only eligible to win once on the day of registration, and a ZT rep will contact the winner to verify their entry and confirm eligibility.
- Evaluators must be working in Java.
- Daily offer becomes active only when we reach the daily threshold (each day). All verified registrants that meet qualifying criteria will be entered into the daily drawing for a chance to win.
The name of the game: Evaluate!
Follow the action on Twitter using the hashtag #JRebelLove.
JRebelLove ends on February 28, 2013. Winners will be announced each day on the ZeroTurnaround blog and @JRebel on Twitter.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2013/2/prweb10430833.htm