Dialogic Introduces Network Fuel to Elevate Performance of Media-Rich Communications
Company redefines the possible for world´s most advanced networks.
Milpitas, CA (PRWEB) February 21, 2013
Dialogic Inc. (NASDAQ:DLGC), the Network Fuel company, today announced its expanding commitment to the development of solutions that energize service providers´ networks, enabling them to offer a dynamic customer experience that includes video, voice, data — and whatever´s next. For service providers and application developers who want to turn up the volume on the infrastructure they already have, Dialogic supercharges performance while allowing customers to expand, connect and communicate beyond what the market has ever imagined.
Network Fuel is a unique approach built on the belief that technologies and services must enhance the capabilities of existing networks. With Network Fuel, service providers and application developers can capitalize on the high-quality, media-rich experience subscribers demand while maximizing investments and creating a competitive edge.
“Network Fuel is Dialogic´s innovative new attitude toward solving the most daunting challenge faced by today´s network operators: executing advanced services using the resources and technology they currently have,” said Andrew Goldberg, senior vice president of marketing and strategy at Dialogic. “The key to helping our customers realize untapped potential is through our commitment to revitalize any part of their network and transform it into a service delivery machine.”
Dialogic is applying its Network Fuel approach to the five most important market segments as defined by its customers, which include 48 of the top 50 mobile operators and nearly 3,000 application developers around the globe. These key segments are:
1. Any-to-any networking — Dialogic seamlessly and efficiently connects disparate networks and value-added services platforms and enables media-rich communications to flow uninterrupted between service providers, application developers and their end-users.
2. Contact center transformation — Dialogic enables contact center operators to integrate multi-modal, media-rich communications in a secure and optimized fashion.
3. Unified communications for service providers — Dialogic energizes service providers with a broader array of value-added services including hosted IP-PBX via PC and mobile, video calling, advanced messaging and collaboration services over a more secure and vibrant network.
4. Application enablement — Dialogic inspires application developers to rapidly develop and monetize value-added services such as messaging, SMS, video calling, ringtones, lawful intercept and location-based services.
5. Network congestion — Dialogic targets costly and inefficient network links to deliver video, voice and data capacity gains of up to 500 percent at a fraction of the cost of new network capacity.
Dialogic (Nasdaq:DLGC), the Network Fuel company, inspires the world´s leading service providers and application developers to elevate the performance of media-rich communications across the most advanced networks. We boost the reliability of any-to-any network connections, supercharge the impact of applications and amplify the capacity of congested networks. Forty-eight of the world´s top 50 mobile operators and nearly 3,000 application developers rely on Dialogic to redefine the possible and exceed user expectations.
For more information on Dialogic and communications solutions energized by our technology, visit http://www.dialogic.com and http://www.dialogic.com/showcase. Also, visit our social media newsroom for the latest news, videos and blog posts.
Dialogic and Network Fuel are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Dialogic Inc. or a subsidiary thereof (“Dialogic”). Other trademarks mentioned and/or marked herein belong to their respective owners. Dialogic and its subsidiaries encourage all users of their products to procure all necessary intellectual property licenses required to implement their concepts or applications, which licenses may vary from country to country. (DLGC-IR)
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebnetwork-fuel/media-rich-communications/prweb10451392.htm