Alert Logic to Highlight Advances in Security-as-a-Service at RSA Conference
Cloud providers will be onsite to describe the realities of security for the cloud, delivered from the cloud
HOUSTON, Feb. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ –Alert Logic, the leading provider of Security-as-a-Service solutions for the cloud, today announced plans to showcase its growing portfolio of industry-leading cloud security solutions at RSA Conference 2013 in San Francisco. Alert Logic’s exhibit at booth #2417 will feature the Alert Logic Secure Cloud Partner Pavilion, with demonstrations and presentations by five of the company’s premier partners: Datapipe, HOSTING, NaviSite, Rackspace and SunGard Availability Services.
This year at RSA:
- Alert Logic will showcase its expanded suite of industry-leading Security-as-a-Service solutions – including the new Log Manager – which are now used to monitor and secure the networks of more than 2,000 enterprise customers around the world.
- Alert Logic Founder and Vice President, Emerging Products Misha Govshteyn will participate in the panel discussion, “IPv6 Vulnerability Management: From Theory to Reality,” at 9:20 am on February 27.
- Director of Security Research Stephen Coty and Misha Govshetyn will present industry updates at Alert Logic’s booth.
Additionally, featured Secure Cloud Partners will present daily on the following topics:
- Datapipe: “Security Lifecycle Management, Everywhere”
- HOSTING: “What to Look for When Evaluating a Cloud Service Provider”
- NaviSite: “Moving Beyond Traditional Cloud”
- Rackspace: “Enterprise Security Architecture in the Open Cloud”
- SunGard Availability Services: “Mastering Availability Through Defense-in-Depth”
“We are proud to be accompanied by trusted and respected cloud service providers that have integrated Alert Logic’s Security-as-a-Service solutions into their offerings to alleviate security concerns that constrain cloud adoption,” said Urvish Vashi, vice president of marketing at Alert Logic. “Together we are combating the false notion that the cloud is insecure. Our growing customer base proves the cloud can be as safe, if not more, than on-premises infrastructure.”
RSA Conference 2013 runs February 25 – March 1 at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco. This year’s conference theme is “Security in Knowledge: Mastering data. Securing the world.”
Alert Logic specializes in providing a portfolio of Security-as-a-Service solutions for customers of hosting and cloud service providers. More than half of the largest managed hosting and cloud service providers use Alert Logic to secure their customer environments, making Alert Logic the de facto standard for securing infrastructure in hosted and cloud environments. Alert Logic’s Security-as-a-Service solutions provide customers four distinct advantages: market-leading security tools, a fully outsourced and managed SaaS delivery model, integrated 24Ã—7 Security Operations Center (SOC) services to monitor and provide expert guidance, and the ability to deploy wherever a customer has IT infrastructure, including the cloud.
About Alert Logic
Alert Logic, the leading provider of Security-as-a-Service solutions for the cloud, provides solutions to secure the application and infrastructure stack. By integrating advanced security tools with 24Ã—7 Security Operations Center expertise, customers can defend against security threats and address compliance mandates. By leveraging an “as-a-Service” delivery model, Alert Logic solutions include day-to-day management of security infrastructure, security experts translating complex data into actionable insight, and flexible deployment options to address customer security needs in any computing environment. Built from the ground up to address the unique challenges of public and private cloud environments, Alert Logic partners with over half of the largest cloud and hosting service providers to provide Security-as-a-Service solutions for business application deployments for over 2,000 enterprises. Alert Logic is based in Houston, Texas, and was founded in 2002. For more information, please visit www.alertlogic.com.
DPK Public Relations
Daniel Keeney | 214.432.7556
SOURCE Alert Logic