MSCRM-ADDONS.COM to Exhibit at the Convergence 2013 in New Orleans, LA, USA
MSCRM-ADDONS.COM, a software company developing and distributing addons for MS Dynamics CRM, exhibits at the Convergence 2013 (March 18-21) in New Orelans, LA, USA. The company will showcase its products and how they enable a more beneficial use of Dynamics CRM at booth no.747.
Graz, Austria (PRWEB) February 27, 2013
MSCRM-ADDONS.COM is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner. With its innovative products and qualitative technical support, the company enables users to overcome barriers emerging during the daily use of Dynamics CRM. The products provide the functionalities listed below which are missing in the standard CRM system and hence help to use Dynamics CRM more beneficially. All addons are developed and supported in-house by the well trained and certified staff.
The current product portfolio consists of:
- ActivityTools for a simplified activity-handling due to MS Outlook-similar visualisation options.
- AttachmentExtractor for saving CRM storage space and for indexing attachments/contents of emails and notes.
- DocumentsCorePack for an easy generation/management of complex documents with CRM-data.
- AutoMerge for a CRM workflow-/dialog-based generation and management of documents.
- GroupCalendar for the visualisation of activities from multiple users, teams and resources.
- PowerSearch for a powerful search across several entities and multiple fields.
- RecordCounter for displaying the number of records and notes related to a CRM record.
- TelephoneIntegration for connecting CRM with phone systems via TAPI, OCS, Lync, Skype.
At the upcoming Convergence, all addons will be presented and demonstrated at booth no. 747. It is the biggest Microsoft Dynamics event of the year and a great opportunity to network, collaborate and exchange experiences with peers, Microsoft experts and partners. The Convergence is the place to be for experiencing and gaining insight into the latest innovations, products, technologies, a first look at the 2013 product releases and Microsoft´s future corporate direction and plans.
“We are excited about exhibiting at this event and about deepening and building customer relationships. Besides that, we are looking forward to the various sessions, keynotes and discussions in order to extend our knowledge and to exchange ideas,” says Christian Ternek, Product Manager of MSCRM-ADDONS.COM.
About the company (http://www.mscrm-addons.com):
MSCRM-ADDONS.COM, a corporate sector of PTM EDV-Systeme GmbH, is a software company founded in 1998 and situated in Graz, Austria. The company is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and provides a high standard of knowledge, skills and commitment. It specialises in the development of diverse addons for Microsoft Dynamics CRM which could improve the benefit of using Microsoft Dynamics CRM. As a valuable addition to their products, the company provides technical support that distinguishes itself with quick and high qualitative answers and the willingness to always provide the best solution for the customers.
For more details about the current product portfolio/the current addons, please have a look at our homepage or contact Christian Ternek.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2013/2/prweb10441790.htm