CAPSCIENT to deliver JD Edwards 100-day Upgrade Workshop in Southern California, March 20, 2013
Free workshop to assist JD Edwards customers that are planning or considering an upgrade to understand Oracle’s suggested upgrade approach.
Irvine, CA (PRWEB) February 28, 2013
CAPSCIENT, an Oracle Gold Partner and JD Edwards certified presenter of Oracle JD Edwards 100-day Upgrade Workshops will be conducting a workshop in Irvine, CA on March 20, 2013.
This day long, no-cost, classroom-based workshop explores Oracle’s methodology for completing a JD Edwards EnterpriseOne or JD Edwards World ERP software upgrade in 100 working days or less. At the workshop customers will learn how to best utilize resources, tools and best practices for their upgrades.
The workshop will be delivered by Oracle ACE and author of the JD Edwards reference guides, Mr. Allen Jacot and CAPSCIENT Vice President, Mr. Dale Kaplan. Both have in excess of 20 years working with JD Edwards ERP software.
Real life project examples will be delivered.
Learn how to use Oracle´s electronic value proposition tool (Product Features) and on line programmer´s guide (Technical Catalog). Take away personalized reports and the new wall size JD Edwards Upgrade Map poster.
- Workshop Goals – Matching workshop goals to customer goals and interests.
- The Upgrade Process
- Upgrade Evaluation
- Creating the Business Case – Using tools built from real customer examples
- Upgrade Project Planning and Analysis
- Integration and Customization Analysis
- Pipes, Plumbing and Platforms
- Hardware and Environment – Planning including on demand and hosting considerations.
- Data – Bits, bytes and megabytes (and even terabytes)! – archive, purge and move.
- Code – Old Code. New Code. Red Code. Other Code. – Working with your code.
- Test! Test! Test! – Unit testing to performance and scalability testing.
- Train. Train. Train. – Roll out and tools to train your company.
- Go Live – Ready “¦ set “¦ go!
- Post Go Live – Cleaning up after the party.
- Lessons learned for your next project.
- Wrap – Putting it all together.
Headquartered in Irving, TX and with offices in Los Angeles, CA and Denver, CO, CAPSCIENT, an Oracle Gold Partner, is one of the nations leading JD Edwards consultancies and value systems integration firms specializing in Oracle JD Edwards services
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2013/2/prweb10462951.htm