2013 IBM Beacon Award and IBM Choice Award Winners Honored at PartnerWorld Leadership Conference
IBM Business Partners recognized for technical excellence, industry expertise, and innovative solutions for IBM products and services.
ARMONK, N.Y., March 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ — IBM (NYSE: IBM) today announced the winners of its 13th annual IBM Beacon Awards, which honor Business Partners, globally, for their information technology excellence, commitment to industry skills and expertise, and innovative solutions based on IBM technology and services.
Winners of the Beacon Awards are selected by leading industry influencers and IBM executives in 30 award areas spanning Smarter Industries, Smarter Computing, Smarter Solutions, and Technical Excellence. The winning solutions showcase IBM Business Partner skills and expertise in developing innovative approaches to solving business challenges and helping clients grow.
“The IBM Beacon Award winners and finalists are IBM Business Partners who have delivered unique and innovative solutions resulting in client transformation and business growth,” said Mark Hennessy, general manager, IBM Global Business Partners. “These innovation leaders have not only raised the standard for business excellence but have also demonstrated ingenuity while delivering an exceptional client experience.”
Beacon Award winners receive industry recognition, increased marketplace visibility, and promotional support for their firm and solutions in recognition of their achievements. Beacon Award winners and finalists were announced at the PartnerWorld Leadership Conference 2013 in Las Vegas, Nevada. More than 2,000 Business Partners and IBM executives from around the globe attended the conference.
IBM Choice Awards
For a fourth year, IBM honored Business Partners from each geography who have demonstrated client value and business excellence in delivering IBM-based solutions. The IBM Choice Awards are given to Business Partners who exhibit IBM values in all client interactions and achieve common business goals, resulting in superior customer satisfaction and mutually significant business impact. The IBM Choice Awards were selected by an IBM panel and are not based on nominations by Business Partners.
Winners of the 2013 IBM Beacon Awards
Beacon Laureate Award for Technical Excellence: FRITZ & MACZIOIL Software und Computervertrieb GmbH (Germany)
Beacon Award for Smarter Cities
- Outstanding Smarter Cities Solution: MSI Global Pte Ltd (Singapore)
Beacon Award for Smarter Commerce
- Outstanding Smarter Commerce Solution: Channel Insight – CSIG Group (United Kingdom)
Beacon Awards for Smarter Computing
- Analytics and Big Data: Business Analytics Innovation: DataClarity Corporation (United States)
- Analytics and Big Data: Information Management Innovation: Intelcom (Norway)
- Outstanding Expert Integrated Systems Solution – PureSystems: Advent One (Australia)
- Outstanding IT Transformational Solution — Power Systems: Beijing Teamsun Technology Co., Ltd. (China)
- Outstanding Optimized Systems Solution on Enterprise Servers (System z): Yunnan Nantian Electronics Information Corp., Ltd.. (China)
- Outstanding Optimized x86 System Solution — System x and BladeCenter: Datatrend Technologies, Inc. (United States)
- Outstanding Smarter Storage Solution: Mark III Systems (United States)
- SmartCloud – Cloud Application Provider: nViso SA (Switzerland)
- SmartCloud – Cloud Builder: Beijing Teamsun Technology Co., Ltd. (China)
- SmartCloud – Cloud Services Solution Provider: ComPro Bilisim Teknolojileri (Turkey)
Beacon Awards for Smarter Industries
- Best Industry Solution for Banking: Silanis Technology (Canada)
- Best Industry Solution for Energy & Utilities: Landis+Gyr (United States)
- Best Industry Solution for Healthcare & Life Sciences: Kanteron Systems (Spain)
- Best Industry Solution for Insurance: Innovation Group (United States)
- Best Industry Solution for Retail: Aginity (United States)
- Best Industry Solution for Telecommunications: Ventraq Inc. (United States)
Beacon Awards for Smarter Solutions
- Best Solution to Optimize the World’s Infrastructure: Front-safe (Denmark)
- Delivering Better Business Outcomes Through Social Business: Knowledge Dimension (South Africa)
- Outstanding Business Agility Solution: Summa (United States)
- Outstanding Competitive Solution: Forsythe Solutions Group, Inc. (United States)
- Outstanding Innovation in Software and Systems Development: Tata Consultancy Services (India)
- Outstanding Managed Service Provider Solution for Midsize Businesses: GMO Internet (Japan)
- Outstanding Security Solution: Pirean Software (United Kingdom)
- Outstanding Services Solution with Global Technology Services: Essex Technology Group, Inc. (United States)
- Outstanding Solution for Midsize Businesses: SLTN (Netherlands)
- Smarter Solutions: Integrated Hardware, Software and Services Innovation: Sycomp, A Technology Company, Inc. (United States)
Beacon Awards for Technical Excellence
- Outstanding Technical Excellence – Growth Markets: Advent One (Australia)
- Outstanding Technical Excellence – Major Markets: Prolifics (United States)
Winners of the 2013 IBM Choice Awards
- Top Business Partner – mauden spa
- Top Mid Market Business Partner – BP Solutions
- High-Performing New Business Partner – ITandTEL – E-Werk Welg AG
- Marketing Excellence – Inforges Tecnologia
- Top Business Partner – Infosys Limited
- Most Outstanding Distributor – AVNET Technology Solutions Tlc A.S.
- High-Performing New Business Partner – Integradores de Tecnologia y Sistemas S.A.
- Marketing Excellence – Digital China Limited
- Top Business – Nippon Information and Communication Corporation
- Top Mid Market Business Partner – Kanematsu Electronics Ltd.
- High-Performing New Business Partners – NAIS CO., LTD.
- Marketing Excellence – Bit-isle Inc.
- Top Business Partner – Micro Strategies
- Top Mid Market Business Partner – Distributed Systems Services
- High-Performing New Business Partner – Meadowgate Technologies, LLC
- Marketing Excellence – Mid-Range
- Marketing Excellence – Mainline Information Systems
IBM External Relations