IRS Published 2013 Form 941; EzPaycheck Payroll Software New Version Released From Halfpricesoft.com
EzPaycheck payroll software makes small business payroll an easy job. A new edition was released with update on Form 941 at http://www.halfpricesoft.com
Houston, TX (PRWEB) March 15, 2013
Payroll tax software provider, Halfpricesoft.com (http://www.halfpricesoft.com), released the new edition of 2013 ezPaycheck software with the updates on 2013 Form 941 (Employer’s QUARTERLY Federal Tax Return). The main changes on new Form 941 include:
- Social Security Tax: The employee tax rate for social security is 6.2%. Previously, the employee tax rate for social security was 4.2%. The employer tax rate for social security remains unchanged at 6.2%. The social security wage base limit is $113,700
- Additional Medicare Tax Withholding: In addition to withholding Medicare tax at 1.45%, employer must withhold a 0.9% Additional Medicare Tax from wages employer pays to an employee in excess of $200,000 in a calendar year.
“Tax issues are the single most significant set of regulatory burdens for most small firms,“ said Dr. Ge, founder of Halfpricesoft.com. "We update our ezPaycheck payroll software throughout the year to provide more value to our customers."
This new version is free for current ezPaycheck 2013 users. New users can download and ezPaycheck payroll program for 30 day free at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp with no credit carded needed and no obligation.
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting the software needs of small businesses in US. The software’s graphic interface leads users step-by-step through setting up employee information, set up tax options, calculating payroll – including calculation of federal, state and local taxes; deductions for Medicare, insurance and 401(k) plans; and printing paychecks & tax forms.
Priced at just $89 per installation for new users ($59 for ezPaycheck 2012 users), ezPaycheck payroll software is affordable for any size business. Designed for ease of use by business owners and managers, ezPaycheck saves time and expense while increasing accuracy when running payroll.
EzPaycheck payroll and check printing software highlights:
- Prints payroll checks on blank computer checks or preprinted checks.
- Automatically calculates Federal Withholding Tax, Social Security, Medicare Tax and Employer Unemployment Taxes.
-Includes built-in tax tables for all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- Creates and maintains payrolls for multiple companies, and does it simultaneously.
- Supports Daily, Weekly, Biweekly, Semi-monthly and Monthly payroll periods. Features Report Functions, Print Functions, and Pay Stub Functions.
- Print Tax Forms 940, 941, W-2 and W-3.
No more headaches for payroll tax calculation for small business owners in Year 2013. Small business owners who are seeking productivity-booting solution are welcome to start the 30-day test drive of ezPaycheck payroll software at: http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll-software/Payroll-software.html
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of small business software, including payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2, software, 1099 software, and ezACH Deposit software. Today Software from halfpricesoft.com is trusted by thousands of users and help small business owners simplify their payroll processing and business management.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebpayroll-accounting/payroll-tax-software/prweb10533827.htm