2013 941 Released; PayrollMate.Com Updates 2013 Form 941 Software
Real Business Solutions have released a new version of Payroll Mate payroll software to include the 2013 form 941 (Employer’s Quarterly Federal Tax Return), which was recently published by the IRS. Free trial download of Payroll Mate 2013 is available at http://www.realtaxtools.com/.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) March 15, 2013
The Internal Revenue Service has published the 2013 version of form 941 (Employer´s Quarterly Federal Tax Return).Real Business Solutions, US payroll software developer, is small businesses owners and tax reporting agents prepare, review and print the new form 941 according to IRS rules and regulations. Employers who withhold federal income taxes, social security tax, or Medicare tax from employee’s paychecks or who must pay the employer’s portion of social security or Medicare tax, use Form 941 to report those taxes to the government.
Free trial download of Payroll Mate 2013 with support for the new 2013 form 941 is available from http://www.realtaxtools.com/ . Users can buy the software and receive it instantly.
The 2013 form 941 has been updated to reflect the new changes to Social Security and Medicare taxes. For 2013, the employee tax rate for social security is 6.2%. Previously, the employee tax rate for social security was 4.2%. The employer tax rate for social security remains unchanged at 6.2%. The social security wage base limit is $113,700. In addition to withholding Medicare tax at 1.45%, employers must withhold a 0.9% Additional Medicare Tax from wages paid to an employee in excess of $200,000 in a calendar year.
Payroll Mate currently supports the following federal and state payroll tax forms:
- Form 941: Employer´s Quarterly Federal Tax Return.
- Form 940: Employer’s Annual Federal Unemployment (FUTA) Tax Return.
- Form 944: Employer´s Annual Federal Tax Return.
- Form W-2: Wage and Tax Statement.
- Form W-3: Transmittal of Wage and Tax Statements.
- California DE 9: Quarterly Contribution Return and Report of Wages.
- California DE 9C: Quarterly Contribution Return and Report of Wages —Continuation.
- Texas C-3: Employer’s Quarterly Report.
- Texas C-4: Employer’s Quarterly Report Continuation Sheet.
- New York NYS-45: Employer’s Quarterly Tax and Wage Report.
- Illinois 941: Illinois Withholding Income Tax Return.
- Illinois UI-3/40: Unemployment Insurance Tax and Wage Reports.
Payroll Mate is simply one of the easiest to use computerized payroll system packages in the US market. The payroll software steered away from over complicating the payroll management process and keeping the computer knowledge required to use the application to a minimum. The philosophy of Payroll Mate software makers is to keep things simple while providing a powerful and complete solution at an affordable price. Payroll Mate is trusted by thousands of businesses and tax professionals nationwide.
Download your free payroll software trial by visiting http://www.PayrollMate.com/
All users of Payroll Mate 2013 will get the new payroll updates for free. The software maker is also advising small businesses that are still doing payroll by hand to start using a payroll software solution, which offers serious benefits, from increased payroll preparation efficiency to tangible cost savings.
Payroll Mate software highlights:
- Automatically calculates federal and state payroll tax withholding.
- Supports different types of pay periods including weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly.
- Supports customizable income, tax and deductions categories.
- Exports Payroll checks to Quicken and accounting software like Microsoft Office accounting.
- Can be used as QuickBooks payroll alternative with the ability to export payroll data to QuickBooks software.
- Supports payroll vacation accrual and sick pay accrual.
- Supports the following payroll forms: 941, 940, 944, W-2, W-3, California DE-9, California DE-9C, Texas C-3 , Texas C-4, New York NYS-45, Illinois 941 and Illinois UI-3/40.
- Prints IRS 1099 and 1096 forms.
- Supports income per mile and per piece.
- Exports payroll reports to Excel, CSV and PDF.
- Prints on Laser and Inkjet checks.
- Prints on preprinted scannable W2 forms and W3 forms.
- Generates comprehensive reports including payroll journal, tax liability and deposit requirement.
- Generates Direct Deposit Files.
- Prints MICR checks on blank check stock.
Give the 941 software from PayrollMate.com a test drive and see for yourself how easy managing payroll can be. Visit payroll tax software page.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2013/IRS-Form-941/prweb10537261.htm