Mail2World Releases Essential New Outlook Sync Tool for Business Accounts
Mail2World, Inc. today announced the release of OutlookSync, a connector tool between Microsoft Outlook and Mail2World online email and collaboration for synchronizing contacts, calendars, notes, and tasks in real-time.
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) March 16, 2013
Mail2World, Inc., a leading global provider of advanced hosted email messaging and collaboration solutions, today announced the public release of OutlookSync, a brand-new tool to accelerate productivity and convenience for its thousands of business accounts. OutlookSync works seamlessly as a connector between Microsoft® Outlook and Mail2World online email and collaboration solutions by synchronizing contacts, calendars, notes and tasks in real-time. Synced data includes names, email addresses, phone numbers, mailing addresses, calendar entries, reminders, notes and tasks, among other data.
The new Mail2World OutlookSync features include:
- Two-way Sync – Making it simple to sync changes between online contacts, calendars, notes and tasks and Outlook in both directions.
- One-way Sync – An option to copy changes from online services to Outlook and vice versa.
- Flexible Sync – User can sync Outlook at any time either manually or by scheduling it automatically.
- Convenience – Windows® taskbar system icon offers notifications and easy access to settings.
- Compatibility – Compatible with Microsoft Windows 8, 7 and XP, and Microsoft Outlook 2007, 2010 and 2013.
- Language Support – Now available in English, Spanish, Portuguese and Arabic with more languages being supported.
- Trusted and Secure – Secure user authentication and data transfer via SSL 3.3 makes the new tool safe and secure to use.
- Ongoing Updates – A new version with advanced sync features is already in the works.
“Mail2World has always offered data sync with Outlook through integration or migration of a business account. With OutlookSync, our clients´ professional users now have complete control over the process with a simple click. They can take advantage of custom settings that allow manual or scheduled sync and can select the data and date range they want for synchronization, providing both convenience and ease of use,” says Mail2World COO and Executive Vice President Youssef Abed.
“Taking into account the interests and requests of our customers, OutlookSync has been created to transparently move users´ personal data between Outlook and our cloud services,” says Kamil Asfour, director of Technology Operations for Mail2World. “It has been developed using our top-notch RESTful Web services to offer complete, fast and secure synchronization.”
OutlookSync is available to all of Mail2World accounts, including business, government and educational institutions around the world.
For more information about OutlookSync, visit http://www.mail2world.net/en/outlooksync
Mail2World, Inc., (http://www.mail2world.net) designs, delivers and supports an award-winning suite of carrier-class, web-based, private-label messaging, email hosting and collaboration solutions for businesses. With the richest email feature set in the industry, Mail2World’s customer base includes hundreds of reputable brands and prominent organizations from around the world, such as publicly traded corporations, telecom carriers, mobile operators and some of the most-recognized universities and online social portals.
All trademarks and trade names mentioned herein are the properties of their respective holders and are hereby acknowledged.
(310) 209-0060 x103
(310) 209-0060 x108
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2013/3/prweb10520350.htm