Salesforce.com Chairman and CEO Marc Benioff to Deliver Keynote on How to Become a Customer Company at Exclusive Boston Event
Benioff to deliver vision for enabling organizations to connect with customers, partners, employees and products in entirely new ways
SAN FRANCISCO, March 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ — Salesforce.com [NYSE: CRM], the enterprise cloud computing company, today announced that Chairman and CEO Marc Benioff will keynote an exclusive, invitation-only customer event on March 22 in Boston, MA. Benioff will discuss how the latest technology trends are empowering companies to connect with their customers in entirely new ways and transform into customer companies.
Tune into Salesforce Live (http://salesforce.com/live) at 9:40am a.m. ET to watch the keynote in real-time and join the conversation.
Learn How to Become a Customer Company
The shift to social and mobile cloud computing has empowered companies to connect with customers in entirely new ways and become customer companies. Customer companies listen to every customer, engage on every channel and deliver great customer service everywhere. They sell as a team, connect products to the network and deliver apps on any device. By connecting everything–customers, employees, partners and products–customer companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate. Salesforce.com is the only company delivering a next generation customer platform that gives companies the power to create deeper connections with their customers and unlock greater levels of growth, innovation and success.
- Register now at http://salesforce.com/live to watch the keynote on Salesforce Live
- Watch the keynote online and join the conversation on March 22 beginning at 9:40 a.m. ET at http://salesforce.com/live
- Become a fan of salesforce.com on Facebook: http://facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow @salesforce on Twitter at http://twitter.com/salesforce and use #salesforcelive to join the conversation
- Find a salesforce.com event in your region, please visit: http://salesforce.com/events/
Founded in 1999, salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing leader. Using salesforce.com’s social and mobile cloud technologies, companies can transform into customer companies by connecting with their customers, employees, partners and products in entirely new ways. Based on salesforce.com’s real-time, multitenant architecture, the company’s platform and apps revolutionize the way companies sell, service, market and innovate.
- Grow your business with the #1 sales app, Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Deliver amazing customer service with the #1 service app, Salesforce Service Cloud
- Listen, engage and advertise with the #1 marketing app, Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Build and deliver social and mobile apps everywhere with the Salesforce Platform and extend success with the world’s leading enterprise app marketplace, the AppExchange
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase salesforce.com applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce.com has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “CRM.”
For more information please visit http://salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE
Copyright © 2013 salesforce.com, inc. All rights reserved. Salesforce, Chatter, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Work.com, AppExchange, Salesforce Platform, and others are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc. Other names used herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.