KillerApps.TV Technology Expert Brett Larson Spoke to TV and Radio Stations Around the Country to Help Their Audience Spring Forward with Tech this 2013
Spring cleaning has new meaning this year. Tech Expert Brett Larson showcases some of the latest tech releases and offers ideas to protect today’s tech gear.
West Palm Beach, FL (PRWEB) March 21, 2013
Millions of Americans are climbing out of winter hibernation and getting ready to give their home that much needed spring cleaning. They just might want to do the same with their tech. “We rely so much on our digital life, so it´s the perfect time to back-up and protect digital data, clean up the tech gear or replace them with the latest gadgets and upgrades!” says Emmy Award winning Tech and Trends reporter Brett Larson, tech host of KillerApps.TV.
Audiences were given insight into what´s new in the digital world…from the latest all-in-one PC, what is improving smartphone performance, an innovative way to capture and share memories, backing up and protecting data to just“¦well, spring cleaning all the techy stuff because it does get pretty dirty.
Here are 5 “Killer Apps” for Springing Forward with tech in 2013.
- XPS 18 Portable All in One – Dell´s XPS 18, the world´s thinnest and most portable All-in-One PC for productivity, entertainment and sharing experiences, has a sleek, space-saving, versatile design and large, Full HD touch screen. Consumers can easily move it from room to room whether they are watching movies, playing games with the family, viewing recipes in the kitchen or creating a presentation in the home office. Visit http://www.dell.com/xps18 to learn more.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon Processor – The Nexus 4 is the latest smartphone from Google. Qualcomm´s Snapdragon processor is at the heart of the Nexus 4 and helps consumers do more including seamless app switching, high-speed Web browsing, email connectivity, GPS, multimedia, console-quality gaming, social networking and fast connectivity. The Google Nexus 4 has the latest version of Android, and the latest apps, putting the best of Google in the palm of your hand. Visit http://www.snapdragon.com for more information.
- Sony HDR-PJ380V High-Definition Projector Handycam® Camcorder – Sony´s new HDR-PJ380 Handycam® camcorder with built-in video projector captures full HD video and 8.9 megapixel photos. The compact projector built into the LCD panel can project up to 100” diagonal onto any flat surface and now adds an external HDMI input that lets users project content from smartphones, tablets or PCs. It also offers image stabilization, advanced mic/audio, and comes in black, red and white. Visit http://www.store.sony.com for more information.
- Norton 360 Multi-Device — Norton 360 Multi-Device combines powerful PC, Mac® and mobile device protection into a single, straightforward solution to safely surf, shop, share and socialize online, no matter which device is used. It backs up files stored on the PC, while protecting against viruses and unsafe websites. Cloud-based management also allows easy control of protection from one convenient place on the Web. Visit http://us.norton.com/ for more information.
- Windex® Electronics Wipes – Use the convenient, pre-moistened Windex® Electronics Wipes for a streak-free shine on all electronics. Windex® Electronics products work to safely clean electronics, getting rid of dust, dirt, and smudges, with no dull residue left behind. Use them on surfaces including but not limited to: TVs, laptops, computer screens, smartphones, tablets, gaming consoles, cameras, printers and keyboards. Visit http://www.Windex.com for more information.
To find more information about everything featured, visit “Killer Apps” at http://www.killerapps.tv
About News Media Group, Inc.
News Media Group, Inc. produces original programming about the hottest new technology and trends hitting the market through the KillerApps.TV website. They produce a number of Satellite Media Tours and Ground Media Tours that fit the media calendar throughout the year to introduce TV and Radio station audiences to the latest tech products and applications. Visit http://www.newsmg.com.
News Media Group, Inc.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2013/3/prweb10543143.htm