Hostway Earns CRN’s 5-Star Partner Rating for Second Consecutive Year
Over 400 Partners Now Resell/Refer Hostway’s IaaS, Cloud & Hybrid Hosting Services
CHICAGO, March 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ — For the second consecutive year, cloud/managed/hybrid hosting provider Hostway Corporation has been named to CRN’s 2013 Partner Program Guide and awarded a 5-Star Partner rating for its strong channel partner program. The quality of the Hostway program, along with the opportunity to generate recurring revenue streams from the company’s widely adopted Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), cloud and hybrid hosting services, has fueled a tripling of Hostway’s partner network to more than 400 in the last year.
Both CRN recognitions are based on Hostway’s investments in program offerings, partner profitability, partner training, education and support, marketing programs and resources, sales support and communication. The CRN Partner Program Guide is the definitive listing of manufacturers and software publishers that service solution providers or provide products to the IT channel. The 5-Star Partner Program rating recognizes an elite subset of Partner Program Guide vendors offering the best partnering elements in their channel programs.
Hostway’s partner program is designed for interactive agencies, Web and ecommerce developers, SEO/SEM providers, SaaS and independent software vendors (ISVs), and value-added resellers. The company’s partners range from small resellers to companies like Magento, an open-source eCommerce platform provider that refers Hostway’s services to merchants with Magento stores.
“We provide a cloud-based integration hub between shopping carts such as Magento and Znode, ERP systems such as Microsoft Dynamics GP and AX, or over 600 EDI trading partners for customers, using Hostway to host our infrastructure on customers’ behalf, and either get a referral fee or a hardware discount depending on the hosting arrangement,” said George Heudorfer, Director of Sales for Logic Technology. “This not only gives us a dependable hosting service for our customers but also creates an important incremental revenue stream from each sale.”
“Hostway built a private cloud to host our network, service and workforce management applications for cable operators, and we resell Hostway’s hosting infrastructure on top of our services,” said Raymond Macalino, Product Line Manager for global communications technology company ARRIS. “The stability and uptime of the hosting platform is a strong selling point for our customers as well, making Hostway an integral part of our new customer acquisition strategy.”
Other Hostway partner benefits include:
- Direct access to Hostway’s experienced channel sales executives, who offer years of hosting industry expertise, along with dedicated pre-sales technical assistance and sales support to help partners grow their customer base.
- Dedicated partner-specific telephone support numbers that provide immediate access to Hostway’s world-class technical teams to quickly address support issues.
- A full-featured partner portal, including opportunity registration and real-time commission tracking as well as marketing and sales collateral materials and resources.
- The same pricing structure for reseller and referral partners, with both discounts and commission payouts available as soon as partners join the program.
- Access to Hostway hybrid hosting solutions that allow a company to combine a fully managed public cloud infrastructure with managed hosting, colocation and private cloud services to achieve the optimal compute environment for their needs.
- The ability to meet disparate infrastructure requirements including corporate websites, e-commerce stores, SaaS applications, databases, storage and more.
“The companies listed in CRN’s 2013 Partner Programs Guide represent a comprehensive list of the best channel programs in the market today,” said Kelley Damore, Senior Vice President and Editorial Director for UBM Channel’s CRN. “The 5-star award is reserved for vendors that understand that a successful partnership does not rely solely on the technology. By offering their partners tools, education and regular updates, vendors on this list go above and beyond traditional support to ensure a mutually beneficial partnership.”
The 2013 Partner Program Guide will be featured on CRN.com and in the 5-Star Partners listing will be highlighted in the March 2013 issue of CRN. More information about the Hostway partner program is available at www.hostway.com/partner-programs.
About Hostway Corporation
Hostway Corporation is a leader in Cloud, Managed and Hybrid hosting. Hostway delivers reliable, secure, and scalable Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) solutions to over 600,000 customers worldwide. Hostway services its clients from more than 250,000 square feet of state-of-the-art data center space, spanning four continents and 12 countries. Hostway has emerged as one of the largest cloud hosting and Infrastructure-as-a-Service providers in the world due to the company’s expertise in developing secure, multi-tenant hosting environments and is committed to providing SMBs and large enterprises with cost-effective business solutions. Hostway’s core products include Managed Hosting, Cloud Hosting, and Email and Applications.
SOURCE Hostway Corporation