Scottish Companies Target New York for Trade Mission
This trade mission, sponsored by Scottish Development International, which is the international arm of Scottish Enterprise, the country’s economic development organization, kicks off during Scotland Week, the official event for celebrating Scottish business, culture, tourism and trade in
“Scottish exports increased overall by
- Fashion and design groups
Nikki McWilliams, Chouchou, Iona Crawford Limited and Hawick Knitwear.
- Online booking system RestaurantDiary.com, web design firm Organic Digital and the CGI visual studio, Soluis.
- Performance and production groups such as
Scotland‘s The Walking Theatre Company and GMTA Ltd.
- High-tech manufacturer of oxygen, gas and fluid sensors, SST Sensing Ltd.
- Legal services firm Cloch Solicitors Limited.
“The Scotland Week trade mission harkens to
About Scottish Development International (SDI):
Scottish Development International (SDI) is a partnership between the Scottish Government, Scottish Enterprise and Highlands and Islands Enterprise. From its
SOURCE Scottish Development International