Arbor Networks Updates the Arbor Advantage Partner Program
New tiers and incentives designed to drive deeper relationships and additional value
Burlington, MA (PRWEB) April 03, 2013
Arbor Networks Inc., a leading provider of network security and management solutions for enterprise and service provider networks, today announced enhancements to its Advantage Partner Program, including a new tiering structure designed to support partner ramp-up, and deliver a compelling and profitable value proposition as partners grow their business with Arbor.
“A successful channel program requires several elements to help drive the overall success — the most important are a compelling solution and large market opportunity that provides the ability for a partner to grow and to financially prosper. Arbor has both,” said Bill Lipsin, vice president of partners and alliances for Arbor Networks. “Combined with our flexible program model, it´s a win-win for our partners worldwide to address the ever-changing landscape of advanced security threats and capitalize on these market opportunities.”
With four levels — Authorized, Advantage, Premier and Elite — the 2013 Advantage Partner Program accommodates for varying partners´ business models while better differentiating them in the market based on their capabilities and the investments that they make in marketing and training to help them sell and support Arbor solutions. For each tier, partners are rewarded through benefits including deal registration, marketing support, sales and technical training, and lead referrals. The new tiering structure gives Arbor an opportunity to evolve the partner program, effectively expanding its partner base while providing broader coverage across various verticals, geographies and skill levels. The enhanced program also introduces product specializations for partners that wish to become technically proficient in specific products.
Since its inception in 2011, the Arbor Advantage Partner Program has experienced solid upward momentum, with a 30% growth rate in partner revenue, year over year. Arbor´s Advantage Program was also just named to CRN´s 2013 Partner Program Guide.
Channel Partner Comments:
- “Arbor´s solutions address a wider range of security challenges, from traffic visibility to DDoS and advanced protection,” said Guido Crucq, general manager of security solutions, Dimension Data Asia Pacific. “Our clients are deeply concerned about these issues and as such, we choose to work with leading technology partners. We think Arbor is very well positioned to provide solid security controls and their approach to security addresses multiple challenges which makes the Arbor offering compelling.”
- “We know enterprises are struggling in the face of a truly complex threat landscape. Security issues are front page news on a weekly basis and consequently they are top of mind within the C-suite. As an Arbor Advantage Partner, we have at our fingertips a solutions portfolio that helps our customers address the broad range of network-based threats they face today,” said Steve Snider, president, Cadre Information Security. “Arbor´s solutions provide such rich context and visibility; it improves workflow and policy, acting as a force multiplier for internal security and network teams.”
- “We are constantly looking for ways to better-arm our customers to protect their networks from attack, giving them both the visibility into the traffic crossing their network and the tools they need to help mitigate any threats that make their way into the network,” said Magnus Rosendahl, Nordic product marketing manager, network and security, IPnett. “Working with Arbor, we are confident that our customers´ networks are better safeguarded from the slew of advanced threats trying to make in-roads into their network because the visibility is there to see those threats looming.”
Available through the channel, Arbor has designed solutions that specifically address the needs of enterprises, service providers, data center and cloud operators. Arbor´s Pravail® solutions deliver the situational awareness and security intelligence that enterprise and government networks require to better detect and mitigate internal and external threats — helping to protect the network, the brand and the business. Designed for service providers and global enterprises, the Peakflow® platform is the industry´s leading network-wide infrastructure security and traffic-monitoring platform delivering unparalleled DDoS protection, actionable insight into application management and traffic engineering, and a platform for managed security services.
- For more details on the Arbor Advantage Partner Program, please visit Arbor´s Web site to download an overview of the program: http://www.arbornetworks.com/advantage
- Visit the Arbor Networks corporate blog for a Q&A with Arbor´s Channel Chief, Bill Lipsin
About Arbor Networks
Arbor Networks, Inc. is a leading provider of network security and management solutions for enterprise and service provider networks, including the vast majority of the world’s Internet service providers and many of the largest enterprise networks in use today. Arbor’s proven network security and management solutions help grow and protect customer networks, businesses and brands. Through its unparalleled, privileged relationships with worldwide service providers and global network operators, Arbor provides unequalled insight into and perspective on Internet security and traffic trends via the ATLAS® Active Threat Level Analysis System. Representing a unique collaborative effort with 250+ network operators across the globe, ATLAS enables the sharing of real-time security, traffic and routing information that informs numerous business decisions.
Trademark Notice: Arbor Networks, Peakflow, ArbOS, How Networks Grow, ATLAS, Pravail, Arbor Optima, Cloud Signaling, the Arbor Networks logo and Arbor Networks: Smart. Available. Secure. are all trademarks of Arbor Networks, Inc. All other brand names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2013/4/prweb10594940.htm