Smartvue Ships S9i Cloud Video Surveillance
$299 Cloud Server Scales with Intel and Microsoft Windows Azure
LAS VEGAS, April 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ — At the 2013 International Security Conference (ISC West), Smartvue Corporation®, a leading cloud technology company, launched its Smartvue S9i cloud video surveillance server, powered by Intel NUC and Microsoft Corp.’s Windows Azure.
Smartvue empowers IT departments to meet the challenges of scalable, worldwide, video surveillance with simple, secure, and cost-effective cloud powered HD video solutions.
- S9i supports plug and play integration for over 300 industry-leading cameras from dozens of vendors
- S9i mobile surveillance capabilities work with award-winning apps for tablets and smartphones running Windows 8, iOS, and Android
- Point and click configuration enables users to quickly and easily integrate cloud powered video surveillance using existing networks, hardware, and infrastructure
- Runs in almost any browser on Windows and Apple computers with no software to install
- Supports secure, unlimited storage with redundancy on one of the world’s largest cloud networks, Windows Azure
- Hybrid cloud option enables HD video storage locally and in cloud
- Sharevue service makes collaborative sharing of video simple and secure
“S9i enables organizations to cost-effectively deploy and centrally manage thousands of surveillance servers and cameras worldwide,” said Martin Renkis, Founder & CEO of Smartvue Corporation. “The innovative Intel NUC platform and Windows Azure enable Smartvue to deliver high performance video surveillance solutions in a cost-effective and scalable platform.”
“Smartvue S9i offers an amazing new cloud-powered form factor for the video surveillance industry,” said John Deatherage, ICBD Director at Intel. “Leveraging Intel’s Next Unit of Computing (NUC) technology on the edge of the network, the Smartvue cloud platform enables extremely cost-effective, high-performance solutions for global scalability of video surveillance, especially for multiple location businesses.”
“Windows Azure gives customers a highly reliable, scalable, and global cloud platform for applications such as Smartvue cloud surveillance server,” said David Aiken, Group Product Marketing Manager, Server and Tools Marketing, Microsoft. “Customers can access and benefit from Smartvue from anywhere, anytime.”
Smartvue S9i cloud video surveillance servers start at $299 for a 10 camera system.
Smartvue Corporation has made the world a safer place with amazing surveillance technologies since 1998. The company is inventing the future of surveillance with award-winning solutions that have earned more than twenty patents.
SOURCE Smartvue Corporation