SeeUnity Mobile client now available for OpenText Content Server
Popular mobile client for enterprise content management (ECM) adds support for Content Server
DENVER, April 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ — SeeUnity is pleased to announce immediate support for OpenText Content Server by the SeeUnity Mobile client. SeeUnity Mobile, currently available for Apple’s iPad and iPhone, offers a rich mobile experience for ECM users. Recent versions of Content Server are fully supported (from LiveLink 9.2 through Content Server 10.x) including the ability to access and manage personal and enterprise workspaces, folders, documents, projects, and to view category metadata and audit trails. SeeUnity Mobile currently supports OpenText Content Server, OpenText eDOCS and Microsoft SharePoint. SeeUnity Mobile features include:
- Access one or many content systems simultaneously.
- Browse, search, filter, sort, view, edit and create ECM documents.
- View document metadata, document versions and history lists.
- Search using full-text and\or native search profiles.
- Tag and maintain a Favorites list of frequently accessed items.
- Download documents for offline access with single button refresh.
- Send documents or links as e-mail attachments.
- Download, edit or create ECM documents using third-party apps (email, editors, etc.) and upload back to ECM.
- View documents from SeeUnity SmartLinks.
- Connect via HTTP or HTTPS.
A free evaluation version of SeeUnity Mobile is available online at the iTunes store. The evaluation version includes all of the features of the full version, but access is limited to SeeUnity demo servers. The full version of SeeUnity Mobile requires access and licensing of respective ECM systems, and enterprise licensing of SeeUnity’s Core Integration Services (CIS). For more information about pricing and licensing of CIS, please contact SeeUnity at 970-776-8300, or email@example.com.
SeeUnity is a leading provider of Enterprise Content Integration and Migration solutions. Our products enable short and long-term content coexistence strategies that increase the value of your Microsoft SharePoint and ECM investments. For more information about SeeUnity, visit www.seeunity.com.
SeeUnity and the SeeUnity logo are trademarks of SeeUnity, Inc. SharePoint is a registered trademark of Microsoft. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
CONTACT: Brant Henne, 978-595-8495, firstname.lastname@example.org